Sally Williams

Play with me

Play with me.

Name: Sally Williams

Age: 12

Birthday: April 5th

Family:
Father: Frank (alive?)
Mother: Marie (alive?)
Uncle: (deceased)

Backstory :
Sally was a young happy 12-year-old girl living with her parents in a small town. One day, Sally's uncle, Johnny, came to her home and befriended Sally at first. After tucking Sally in bed, Johnny raped her and told her not to tell anyone what he did since it was only a 'game'.
Sally stayed quite about it as that sexual abuse went on, and one day, when Sally's mother and Sally were alone, Sally burst into tears and tried to tell her mother what happened by saying, 'I didn't want to play his game!'. Her mother didn't understand and just excused her crying as a bad dream.
Johnny then overheard Sally's mother telling her husband about what Sally had just told her. Burning with rage, Johnny then told Sally's mother that he was heading to the storeband was taking Sally with him, since she allegedly wanted to go too. Johnny, with Sally in his car, then traveled to the park instead of market. He pinned Sally to the ground, beat her up and reaped her again before slashing her head with a rock killing her and leaving her dead on the grass.
Sally came back as a poltergeist, and after scaring her uncle to death in his jail cell, she stayed back in her old house, playing with the kids and scaring the older people.

Appearance :
Sally appears as a young girl with a pink, dirty and blood-stained dress and white socks. Her eyes are bright green, her hair is curly and brown, and her skin is normally seen as dirty, with cuts and bruises a over her body.

Personality :
Sally is kind, silly, playful and somewhat of a trickster. She an get jealous over small things, such as 'new people' getting to know her playmates, believing that they're trying to take them away from her. She likes having most of the attention, usually trying to outdo someone for it, which comes down to her being a trickster. Despite being wary around most adults, loving to scare/prank people and throwing the occasional ghostly destructive temper tarantum, she's mostly neutral towards everyone. But who can really blame her? She is a kid after all.

Powers and Abilities :
Sally can float a few feet off the ground, phase through solid objects to, list certain sized objects (it varies on how 'angry' she is at the time though. Angrier she is, the bigger the object. This has the effect of draining a lot of energy out of her though, so she usually is less active until she can gather enough energy to repeat) and shape-shift between an 8-year-old and a 12-year-old.