Laughing Jill

What's that behind you?

Name: Laughing Jill (Laughing-Jill-in-the-box)

Age: 20 (?)

Family/friends:
Ex-family/friend: Mary

Backstory:
Mary was a lonely child. Even though she's rich, she's unhappy. Her father worked as an entrepreneur and her mother was an alcoholic. She was smart girl, but she hated it. She wanted to be like other normal kids, but she couldn't. One Christmas her parents gave her a Laughing-Jill-in-the-box. When she cranked up the box, Jill popped out. The minute they talked to each other, they became best friends.
Due to this, Mary became rude to her parents, including Jill. Jill would prank her parents and Mary would be blamed for it. However, Mary would tell them that it was Laughing Jill who did these pranks, but they thought she was going crazy. This continued for a while until Mary's parents decided to send Mary to church, so that she can forget about Jill. Ever since she left, Laughing Jill became upset and started losing her color.
After a year, Mary came home for Christmas. She wasn't excited to see her parents, only Jill. She still remembered her because she pretended that she thought Jill was a demon. Mary found Laughing Jill and saw that she changed. She asked why and Jill explained but after finishing her explanation, Mary was shot. Jill saw that Mary's mother had a gun in her hand and imminently snapped. Later that night, Jill killed Mary's parents and the nuns.

Appearance:
Just the same as Laughing Jack, she was colorful and vibrant. But shortly after, when ger friend was sent to church, Jill's colors soon started disappearing and quickly became dark, bland and lifeless.
She is the femine counterpart of Laughing Jack, only with a few minor differences, such as longer and curly hair, and she wears a frilly Victorian-like dress.

Personality:
When she was colorful, she was a cheery and high-spirited clown. Always loving to pull pranks and other playful shenanigans.
After turning dark, she is unhappy and quiet aggressive. However, there is still a bit of happiness left inside her, but it's not shown that often.

Powers and abilities:
Not much is known if wether or not Laughing Jill is just as powerful as  Laughing Jack.
Though, many do believe that Jill possesses similar skills to Jack. However, one particular trait she has that makes her stand out from Jack is that; whenever Jill is in a combat situation, she is able to turn her hands into long, black and sharp claws at will.