Wendell Wilson

Name: Wendell Wilson

Age: around 22 (actual age is around 121)

Family:
Father: deceased
Mother: deceased
Little sister: deceased

Backstory:
Wendell was born in 1900, then entered his afterlife around 1922. His parents died after his adolescence and left him alone to take care of his younger sister. Due to the First World War, the experience of evil, death and destruction, many lost faith in traditional values. The feeling of despair affected everyone, and he's one of them, the "Lost Generation". Therefore, he's been really relying on the presence of his little sister.

He worked at bar as a bouncer when he was alive, sometimes even as a bartender (although he can't hold his liquor well). Because of the prohibition ay the time, a place like that was considered risky, even dangerous. Which gave him even more opportunities to get jobs that pay more, aka assassin.

Even with a high salary, with the medical technology at the time, it was hard to recover his sisters eye problem. That's when he started to take the whole thing to the next level that even dangered his own health. He met a "unique" doctor during his work, and after the first examination from him for Wendell's sister, Wendell agreed to provide anything to help with the treatment.

After everything was over, he woke up in an empty space with no memorieseft in him. The only thing he found was a pocket-watch-like picture frame with a photo of two people (himself and his sister) smiling towards the camera, and seeing the photo helped him recover half of his memory. It might be the guilt and realization buried somewhere deep inside him, that his inner consciousness created a tulpa that looks like his sister just to blame himself over and over again. What made it worse is that he thought that the tulpa is his real sister's spirit.
Although he remembered a few things, he still can't see the full picture of what he did to his sister. And with the never-ending blaming coming from the tulpa, he decided to find out the truth, and he's been travelling ever since.

Personality:
He's not a person that's easy to rage, but it's easy to annoy him. He only likes stuff from his era, like songs, people, culture and all. One of the things he's grateful for from Daisy (you will find more about her later and in the next chapter) is that he doesn't have to try and understand how today's technology works, like smartphones.

He doesn't necessarily need to eat
food to stay functional, the only thing he needs to consume is the soul of others. If he gets too "hungry" after not consuming a soul for a long time, he will get very irritable and eventually lose self-control then head out for souls unconsciously. He'll start to act like his drunk self if he over-consumes souls. Although he's well aware of the fact that he's not a great drinker, he still drowns himself in alcohol whenever the tulpa is getting out of hand just to be unconscious for a few hours. What Daisy's been teasing him for a while is that when he's drunk he would start talking with a funny accent that sounds like British.

Powers and abilities:
He's able to manipulate souls and create illusions, but it doesn't work quite well with people who have a strong willpower/mind. Although he doesn't have a physical form outside the mirror realm, he's able to possess people who don't have a soul in their body. It's not hard for him to act since it was part of his job before, so he often tricks his victims using illusions and his acting skill to their death. He's also able to control glass/mirrors as his weapon, not to mention he knows how to use a gun as well.

His eyes are his weak spot, whenever his feelings get too out of hand, his mirror eyes would break then pour out slime-like black matter. It's like his body is filled with it and the only exit for it is his broken eyes. His eyes will repair themselves after he calmed down and charged up with souls (if u take a really close look at his eyes you can even see a few drifting souls wandering around in there from time to time).

After a screw-up happened during his hunt, not only did he understand more of his power, Daisy has been forced to stay with him ever since. They soon made a deal that she will try her best to find more about the truth with him, in return he will try to figure out how to release her.