Masky (Timothy Wright) and Hoodie (Brian Thomas)

I didn't find how they met Slenderman but this is all I found. I hope you guys watched the film cus I didn't and I think it would help more..

Masky's part:

I'm not a psychopath!

Name: Masky (Timothy Wright)

Birthday: December 24th

Best friend: Brian Thomas

Backstory:
Growing up, Tim struggled to get along with other children due to his mental disorder. He suffered from severe memory loss, often had blackouts, seizures and fainted and had severe headaches. Because of that he was bullied. It didn't help that his mother was rarely there for him and was often fine working all night because his father was a piece of crap who did nothing but sit on the couch all day, pissed about everything, and watch football games while drinking until he pass out. His life wasn't all bad though, because he met Brian. Brian was his best friend as long as he could remember. When Tim wanted to commit suicide, Brian was there for him and comforted him. If it wasn't for Brian, Tim would've died that day.
It was the usual school morning that Tim dreaded. He sighed and reluctantly climbed out of his bed and moved to get dressed in his usual outfit, pair of jeans and hoodie. As he walked out of his room he looked into his parents bedroom and saw that his mother already left to work. He slowly walked down the stairs and was not surprised when he saw his drunken abusive father sprawled on the couch, passed out, with a beer bottle in hand. He went over and collected the empty beer bottles scattered all over the floor and threw them into the trash, then he turned off the TV. If it wasn't for Tim, the house would be a disaster. He then went to make himself a breakfast and soon was out the door on his way to school.
Tim was bullied in school along with his best friend Brian, they were called loverbirs faggot couple. After Brian comforted Tim's bullies and got into fight with them, he was sent to jail. Tim thought that he would never see his best friend again and one day tried to commit suicide. Brian was bailed out of jail that day and found Tom before it was too late.

Hoodie's part:

From the start, it's been a game for us

From the start, it's been a game for us. Not anymore.

Name: Hoodie (Brian Thomas)

Best friend: Timothy Wright

Backstory:
Brian's father would work and come home drunk, then he would beat his wife and son. His mother was schizophrenic and sociopathic so she often neglected him and the world around her.
Luckily Brian managed to get a lock on his door so his father couldn't get on anymore and beat him in his drunken rage.

Appearance's:
Brian is about the same height as Tim. They both have brown hair and could easily be mistaken for siblings or even twins. They both suffered from schizophrenia, wore hoodie's, liked the same food and had the same interests.
The only difference they really have is their eyes. Brian has hazel while Tim has blue eyes.