Splendorman (Splendy)

Appearance:Unlike Slenderman, Splendorman has a visible face which consists of black dots for eyes and a black mouth, but he lacks teeth and nose

Appearance:
Unlike Slenderman, Splendorman has a visible face which consists of black dots for eyes and a black mouth, but he lacks teeth and nose. He also wears a black suit with colorful polka-dots, a bow tie (usually red, sometimes rainbow) and a top hat (of varying sizes) or less commonly a trilby hat, both seen with a red stripe. He is also very tall, like Slenderman, and his hands are black with claws on the ends of his fingertips, and he is as pale as his brother.
His tentacles are black with rainbow polka-dots on them with bells on the ends. He is commonly described as holding a golden topped cane.

Personality:
He is opposite of his brother, he loves everything happy and joyful. His purpose is to cheer up people who do good deeds. He is often portrayed as happy-go-lucky and very kind, especially to children. He often brings people gifts such as flowers.

Powers and abilities:
Although he is not shown as often, and thus his full range of abilities is unknown, there is some evidence in his first appearance that he is capable of the following:

Mood Enhancement - His presence seems to have an effect on humans causing them to almost immediately become happy and cheerful. This effect also seems to prevent humans from becoming startled by his presence, as Tiffany and Becky, although not expecting his appearance and supposedly trying to shoot a short film, immediately became delighted to see him, despite the introduction to the video implying they did not know what happened.

Technology Disruption - In his first appearance, like his brother, the camera signals were disrupted, with static accompanied by pictures of cheerful things such as kittens popping up.

Teleportation - He appears out of nowhere partway through the video.

Glitter - In his first appearance, he at some point throws glitter at the girls, even though he is never seen carrying glitter. It is unknown if he simply had a bottle of glitter or kept glitter in his pockets, or if he somehow is able to create glitter by some unknown means.