Laughing Jack (L.J.)

Do you want some candy,kiddo?

Name: Laughing Jack (Jack-in-the-box)

Age: 20 (?)

Family/friends:
Ex-friend/family: Isaac Grossman

Backstory:
Created by a guardian angel, Laughing Jack was at first a Jack-in-the-box clown whose personality reflected the personality of his hypothetical owners. He was later sent as Christmas present to a lonely boy named Isaac Grossman in the 1800s.
However, Isaac eventually grew into a cold-hearted serial killer who kidnapped, tortured and eventually killed several innocent residents. Though horrified at first, Jack's personality was soon tainted by Isaac's sinister actions. One day, Laughing Jack was accidentally released and he appeared to be a taller, darker and demonic version of himself. Resentful of his traitorous owner, he tortured and ultimately killed him using the same weapons Isaac used.
As time passes, Laughing Jack continues to appear to children, most of them lonely or neglected, and pretending to be their imaginary friend. However, he eventually tortures and kills them for no reason other than the simple fact that he hates kids and wants to see them suffer.

Appearance:
Laughing Jack used to be colorful, tan-skinned clown who would wear a brilliant rainbow attire with shaggy red hair and a long cone nose.
After being abandoned for 13 years, his appearance changed to being completely monochrome, leaving him almost demonic-looking.

Personality:
At first, Laughing Jack was an innocent, sweet and pure-hearted angelic creation who tried his best to comfort Isaac, considering how lonely he was. However, Isaac's late actions significantly affected in a particularly negative way the gift, which became more and more disturbed and psychotic with time; Laughing Jack, originally colored, lost his hues as Isaac's actions corrupted it.
Eventually, L.J. became totally black and white, as he reached a point of non-returnable and fully embraced his demonic form.
Currently, Laughing Jack present itself as a figure of pure evilness, remorseless and violent in its very core, who take pleasure in killing and torturing those he was once designed to protect (children).

Powers and abilities'
L.J. is magical being, with incredible dark magical powers, being able to teleport in an instant in a puff of pitch-black smoke, turn himself invisible and being able to militate the bodies of his victims.
Jack is also able to create nightmares and visual hallucinations, presumably to parents and can use telekinesis to move objects with his mind, making his victims seem crazy.