Everyone Needs People To Talk To

This is a first for me, I've never written marvel fanfic, but I love reading it. If your like me and hated Infinity War and Endgame, then you come to the right place. If you loved it, you will also enjoy this, but know that this was meant for the grievers.  I realized it has a Wanda-vision feel to it, but I haven't seen the series at all yet, so i'm sorry if there happen to be overlaps in it. Anyway, lets get this started with the Great Bruce Banner.

                                                   3rd p.o.v

       Walking down the streets of New York can be terrifying. Not only are there crazy drivers, there's also questionable people. Knowing this, Beth walked quickly to get to her coffee shop on Hollywood avenue to avoid said questionable's and to open for the day. Walking briskly, she noticed footsteps behind her, her cafe was two yards in front of her, so she gripped her keys so they would stick out if she was attacked. 

Not that I would need to defend myself with keys, I could probably knock them out cold before they attacked if need be. Slowing her pace, she stood in front of the door, shifting her key into the hole. The footsteps stopped right behind her. Let's see, it's 6:30 am on a Monday, who would want coffee that early?. She opens the door and turns around, and lo and behold, there is Mark Ruffalo. "Oh hey, it's nice to see you". She greets happily.

 Mark seems to tense at this, "Wait, before you ask for an autograph-" "It's Mark right? Mark Ruffalo? You usually get the black iced coffee with a warm toffee muffin, that's you right?". Mark looks stunned, Isn't she going to freak out and ask if I'm the hulk? Or Bruce Banner? "Yeah, that's me, do-do you recognize me?". 

He asked, hoping to get a somewhat normal reaction. "Yeah, you come in Monday and Friday for coffee and some baked treat. Speaking of which, do you want me to grab that for you right now if you want?". Mark nods his head slowly and walks in after her. He watches the tall brunette with strong green eyes and medium figure pour the ice coffee and warm the muffin. She approaches his table and sits down, handing him his items. 

She looks into his deep brown eyes, and speaks what's on his mind. " I take it your not used to somebody having control over there fangirling over you". She states with a sad look in her eyes. He looks at her in surprise and tries to speak. "N-no, no not really. Everyone I meet it's always hulk this- Banner that...and I guess people forgot that I was Mark". He starts tracing the rim of the cup absent mindedly.

 He's still looking down when he hears the bell jingle. "Well, that's my cue to work". She said, getting up from the chair slowly. She pulls out a piece of paper from her pocket, and slides it to Mark. He sighs in displeasure, She was just a fan. "In case you want to talk to someone as a person, not a fangirl". She spoke, interrupting him from his thoughts. "Wh-what? This isn't you trying to be famous or something?" he asked looking up, "Just if I want to talk to you?". he asked looking confused. "Yeah, everyone needs a person to to talk to, why should you be any different?". 

She smiled softly before leaving quietly. Mark watched her leave, a small smile tugged on his face as he looked at the card. Beth Jordan Arc, very unique name for a very unique woman. He guessed her to be around 22-25, though her eyes looked wise beyond her years. Mark is still baffled as he walks from the cafe phone in hand, adding Beth as a contact number. Just as he finished, he was getting a call from the studio. "Mark Ruffalo speaking". he said with a business tone.

 "Mark! Good News! The set for Infinity War is finished, we can start filming today!" "That's great, I'll be there in 10 minutes, see you then". He hung up and started walking, This is going to be a great movie. He thought excitedly as he sped walked to the set.

So, I know this is on the short side, but they will get longer as more characters are introduced, so vote and comment on your favorite parts. I'll update it sometime on Monday around 3:30 pm, so theorize what's going to happen and what not. I'll drop you a hint in this universe, WAKANDA FOREVER