5 Tom Holland

1st P.O.V

                                                                       Beth

My eyes stream with golden tears as I watch him go. He has the card, he'll call me....It's design to resonate with their soul, to want to start being around her. Once they initiate contact, they'll be able to feel safe like they used to.

I wipe my eyes and feel my phone vibrate, and her eyes lit up. Only my charges have my phone number, so it has to be one of them..

"Hello, this is Beth Arc speaking".  "Hi Beth, it's Benedict".

"Oh hi Ben! How have you been doing these last few weeks?", there was a deep sigh on the other end,  "That bad?", she asked softly.

"It's been give and take, but I was hoping that you could come over in an hour and hang with me and Tom for tea?", he asked in a hopeful tone.

"Sure, which Tom? I met Hiddleston the other day, he was a very nice guy". I say evenly, although I need to see Holland, He's my last close charge, I need to get to him quickly.

"Holland, I'm going to run lines with him after tea, but you stay if you want? You'll have to sign forms not to disclose the script though", I swallow hard.

This is going to be very painful......."Sure, I'll sign whatever you need", I say, failing to keep the fatigue and pain from my voice. I cut him off before he can comment.

"So in an hour you said? I'll need your address, or you guys could come to my place?". I could hear another conversation in the background, then I hear a new voice speak.

"Hey, this is Tom Holland speaking". He waited for my supposed fan girl reaction, "Nice to meet you Tom, I'm Beth Arc. I was wondering if you and Ben would want to come over to my place to have tea and run your lines?".

I spoke in a voice that could be used to ask about the weather, but I felt my heart breaking on the inside. I wait for the obvious conversation that I would now have for the 5 time.  

"Sure, we would love to come, but I'm curious..what's in it for you? A selfie or autograph? Marvel merchandise, what do you want?" he asked expectantly, waiting to fulfill whatever needs to be done. 

I sigh deeply, and spoke what was on my mind. 

"I honestly am worried about you guys, like who the fuck hurt you all?! I've talked to five people including yourself, and I've had to have this conversation now every single time... I know your famous, I know your popular, and I know your all used to it..... I just want to be there for you as a person. I'm not here for the actor or the celebrity in anyone of you you MCU actors. I want to be there when no one else will......is that so hard to understand, Tom? I want you to be around people, not someone who just see's you all as entertainment".

I was about to hang up, so they could save themselves from the awkwardness of silence over the phone, when I hear him speak. "We'll be there soon, can we please have your address?". 

I smile softly, His personality still shows.., "1162, Apartment Lane, room 3". I hung up and collapsed on the couch, sighing deeply.

"Well, that went well..", a familiar deep voice came from my room. Ohhh it's the pirate..... I groan internally, deciding to tick him off a little, I yell,  "Sam Jackson! What are you doing in my apartment? Do I need to call the police?", a chuckle escaping near the end.

My door opens, and lo and behold, is Nick Fury. "Do I look like Samuel Jackson to you?", he asked with a slight smirk. I cover my face with my hand, "Fury, your not supposed to be here... Strange and Peter are coming as we speak". 

I was bluffing, they weren't coming for another 50 ish minutes..but I was in no mood to deal with more stress. 

His gaze softened minuscule, "Do they know what's happening? What happened before?". I stood up and paced, pointing to the door, "No, but if they see you, they might start remembering, and I've only talked to five", fatigue lacing my voice. 

"Which ones? We'll need to keep tabs on them in case the barriers break..", Fury asked slowly. "Bruce, Tony, Loki, Doctor Strange and Peter, I haven't even seen the others yet".

He nods thoughtfully, "Your halfway, that's good, but you need to get them out before Infinity War gets released... or else they'll get trapped in here forever and eventually..". 

"I know, I know what's at stake, and I'll be able to get them all out.", I say more to myself than to Fury. I stare at the door as Fury grasp my shoulder from behind me, "I know you will, good luck Osipherus". 

I heard him turn and go out the back door, leaving me alone with my thoughts.....What if  I can't save them....again....

what up every body, it's me again. I hope you all are enjoying the book so far, and I forgot to mention something. 

In the last chapter, the song that Robert was humming, it is the umbrella song, but not in that tempo.....he sung it more as a lullaby. It's a detail that will be needed later.

Hope you all are having a fantastic day, it's finally getting warmer around here, it's supposed to be like 60 in two days, which nice for Western Montana.

I'll see you all tomorrow.