15 Arc Angels

Universe P.O.V

Well, this is a lovely kettle of fish you've got, isn't? 

Well, before I manage to spoil the entire story..I'm going to explain the main character, because it hasn't been explained well enough yet.

 Osipherus "Beth" Arc Angel, I know it's a mouth full, but she is very important. 

Arc Angels were created by the Infinity Stones, designed to keep specific people safe.

 Osipherus was designed to keep the Avengers safe, but more specifically Loki Laufeyson and Anthony Stark, who was later joined by Peter Arc.

 Arc Angels are Immortal, so "Beth", as she adopted that name when she was a child, has seen many things waiting for her charges.

 Unlike other Arc Angels, she chose to wait until her charges were born, instead of just using the time stone to meet them. 

When a charge meets their angel, they cry white tears, but the thing about Arc Angels, is that they are basically queens of the Angel realm.

 Since they are pretty much royalty, the close charges of Arc Angels cry Gold Tears.

 Arc Angels are only born when there is destined to help a leader that would be too broken without an Angel to protect them.

 Arc Angels are rare, but not non-existent. 

Arc Angels are only given close charges, but every now and then, a Arc Angel will branch out and become a guardian to those around their close charge.

 So although Beth is only solely responsible for Loki and Tony, she branched her powers to the other avengers and Stephen.

 She assigned angels to every single person who was associated with the avengers or shield.

 Unfortunately, people hunt Arc Angels across the universe, because it is a sign of status to convince an Arc Angel to be their guardian. 

Now, the thing about Beth is that she was the first Arc Angel to be created, so the Infinity Stones went a little overboard when giving her power.

 She has more of the stones inside her than any other Arc Angel alive, making her a known legend.

 So, now that your all caught up, let's go down memory lane with the avenger crew, as the re-discover their meeting of the great Arc Angel Osipherus, their guardian angel Beth.

 Oh! Before we get on with the rest of the story, she doesn't tell anyone outside her charges who she really is, unless it's very important. 

I had mentioned earlier that Osipherus was a legend, it's thought that she herself created the Infinity Stones. 

They get the point! I don't tell people who I actually am unless it's needed! NOW GET ON WITH THE STORY!! I said you could tell them, but you're starting to monologue...and another thing, it's not common knowledge that the Arc Angel's charges are broken...keep that to yourself...

Alright, let's get this show on the road.