10 Eight Months Later

1st P.O.V Beth - *3rd P.O.V

They are starting to trust me more...it's working! I watched Hemsworth's kids, while Chris and his wife went on a date night. I helped Evan find a girlfriend, and they often come into the cafe, he seemed to very much appreciate it.

 Tom Holland profusely apologized for dragging me into his family crap, to which I hugged him and told him 'Now it's my crap too', and he's called me Mom ever since. 

Scarlett and I go on spa gun days, where we go to a target range and then the salon. Elizabeth Olsen's illusion would often come, and it would always be a great time. I get coffee with Mark in the morning and tea with Benedict Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.

 Tom Hiddleston spends the all nighters with me at the cafe, and will often crash at my place. Tom had severe insomnia, it was so bad, I knew I had to intervene, It's his habits, crap, there breaking through the barrier....

 He could only sleep if he was at my place, more specifically on the couch next to me. I remember when he woke up the first time it happened. He was very embarrassed at first, then started to apologize for making me uncomfortable. I had cut him off with a smile, 'You slept though...I didn't want to wake you up, your perfectly fine Tom'.

 Jeremy really likes music, so every Tuesday, we went to a karaoke bar and sang to our hearts content. Thursdays were drinking night's with Robert, every now and again he would remember something, but I wasn't worried about it, he was never sober enough to remember what he would say.

 Sunday's, however, were my favorite nights. Sundays were 'group sessions' as I like to call them, where we will hang out at someone's place and watch a movie as a group. We were hanging out at Robert's mansion watching Divergent, when I was asked an important question. 

"Hey Beth? Would you like to come with us to the Infinity War conference?", Jeremy asked with a slight smile as soon as the movie was over. I looked around the room, to gauge the reactions of the others, I knew I would be able to get there for the premiere..but not the conference.

 "Do you want me to come?", my heart tightened as I saw the pieces fall into place before my eyes. Murmurs and nods of encouragement echoed throughout the room. "I mean after all, you are our therapist..", Robert said with a smile. 

*Everyone laughed, but Robert notices how sad her eyes were, like they were the day he left her apartment. Beth stood up and stretched, "Well, I'd better get going, this was a fun night, you guys. You all sleep well". She turned to leave and it seemed like she was trying to escape. "Wait!...you know the drill, it's movies and a sleepover..so come back and get comfortable". 

She sighs deeply, pinching the bridge of her nose, and Hiddleston can tell she's trying not to cry. He mentally frowns, and decides to talk to Tom and Robert about it. Everyone is shuffling in their blankets on the floor and they start to drift off. 

Beth leaves the room for about five minutes, but when she comes back, both Tom's and Robert are missing. She could feel a panic attack coming, Nonononono, not again. It takes everything in her not to yell in order to find them. Instead she walks calmly around the house to find voices.

 She finds them in the kitchen, drinking coffee. She leans against the door frame and watches them silently. "And your saying all these past sleepovers, she hasn't slept at all?", Robert asked incredulously. "Well, yeah, when was the last time you saw her actually sleep?", Holland asked, concerned.

 "Do you guys see why I am this concerned for her well-being? She shouldn't be able to last this long without sleep". Hiddleston said quietly, to which Beth speaks up. "I have worse insomnia than you, I only sleep maybe one a month, maybe every two months". Robert's eyes went bugged eyed, "How are you still alive?!?!?", he whispered yelled.

 She shrugs, "Practice I guess", Holland, however, saw straight through her answer. "Why are you actually up Beth?", she sighs and runs her hands through her hair, a nervous tic, Hiddleston noticed. 

"To make sure you three are safe, I don't want anything to happen to you guys when I can help it". Tom Hiddleston puts it together, "That's why you always stay up when your around us, your protecting us...why?", he whispered the last word. 

She smiled sadly, "It's not your concern right now, you'll understand eventually, I promise. But for now, go and sleep", she spoke softly. They dragged their feet and fell asleep on floor, however when the three of them woke in the morning, they were on the couch with Beth.

 Robert and Hiddleston were on either side of her, with Holland across their laps. Beth woke them slightly to get up and walked away with a smile. Huh, they thought, wondering what made her happy...must have been actually sleeping.

I cannot tel you how happy I was when I was writing this....all of the pieces that you guys posses are going to start clicking together.... i'm still waiting on theories however....