2) Benedict Cumber batch

3rd P.O.V

It had been a long Monday for Benedict, he woke up at 7 a.m to the studio calling him about the Infinity War set. Since he had read the whole script, he knew that this was going to be a difficult movie, physically and emotionally. He was not sure he was prepared for that.

After ten long hours of lines and stunts, he really needed some tea, badly. He invited Holland and Hiddleston for a tea break, and they said they should be able to come if they can escape.

But after sitting in the Free Angel Cafe on Hollywood Avenue for 45 minutes, it was safe to say that they would not be able to join him.

Benedict rubbed his face with his hands and sighed deeply. Wouldn't be the first time we couldn't meet up because of fan problems....can't wait to hear the stories they have now..., he thought sarcastically to himself. 

He chucked drying, finished his cold tea, and started to stand. A tentative hand touched his shoulder and the other held a hot earl gray tea, his favorite.

He looked up to see a beautiful woman with sad green eyes looking at him. "Benedict, your going to need something proper or else your going to leave stressed out".

A frown flickered across his face. "How do you know that? And how do you know my name?" he asked, thinking he knew the answer to the latter. "You come in here every other day for tea, sometimes to look at your phone in discomfort, but rarely you leave with cold tea. Whenever you do, you have a crease on your forehead, indicating stress". 

Benedict blinked twice at her very slowly. "What can I say? I'm emphatic, I can read people's emotions better than books". She said, carefully putting the tea down in front of him.

He looked up at her again with his eyebrows raised in a quizzical manner. A chuckle escaped from her lips and she covers her mouth in attempts to to stop it, but fails. 

Benedict notices that sad look in her eyes from when she first walked over to him, and he opens his mouth to ask what's wrong, but she beats him too it.

"You-you just remind me of a close friend, that's all". He nods slightly, staring at the tea she brought him, and she quietly sits down.

"What's wrong Ben? What's eating you up? I figured you were waiting for someone today, because you went looking outside the window and waited until now to even touch your tea...or is it something else?". He looks her dead in the face, hoping to test her honesty with this question.

"What's wrong with me? Well, for one thing, you don't seem to recognize me," at this there was a brief look of panic in her green eyes, but Benedict couldn't see it. " I am a famous actor, I've been in several movies, but more specifically the MARVEL movies, so why are you not freaking out like a normal person would?!".

His accent coming hard as he raised his voice, practically yelling at her. He looked around, noticing it was empty, but he flushed as he realized he yelled at someone....This is going to leak out eventually.......perfect....

"Because your a person Ben, you may work as an actor, but you are still a person. And as a person, I wanted to make sure that you are okay. There's not a lot of caring people in the world, so I got to make sure that the people I'm around are okay in there". She tapped his forehead as she finished talking.

 She stood up, reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. "If you ever want to talk, rant, cry or just have some tea," she slides him the card," this is my number. You try and have a good day, Ben". 

She walked to behind the counter and through the double swing doors into the back. What just happened... he pondered as he picked up the card.

Beth Jordan Arc, she's got spunk, I'll give her that. He sighed and pulled out his phone, created a new contact and put the number in. Before he finished, he looked at the doors to where she disappeared.

Looking back at his phone, he typed "Therapist", turned off his phone and left the cafe.

Hello my lovelies... to the four that have already read the first part, i'm very proud! But i have a suggestion for you. I'm going to try and update everyday...  So i suggest that you put this in private library, and start reading again once i got like 8-10 parts up.

Just an option, you guys don't have to, but ill be planning on loading it up around 3-4 ish....

I FORGOT......I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL......JUST THE MAIN CHARACTER AND PLOT.....unfortunately....

you guys are amazing, and ill see you guys tomorrow!