32)Are you here?

Universe POV.......AUTHORS POV

No no no, you are not writing this, you butchered the last one I gave you

Not true, I did quite well on the Angels

No you moron, you gave them a bullet for ten years of history, and you got some of it wrong!....I'm going to have to go back and fix it....there's no way in hell you're doing the ending..

Your going to make them cry

*resting BITCH face* Your point? Going to...I hope I already did...

Alright fine, don't come crying to me when they come after you with pitchforks.....

Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, I'll take my chances

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR

What did we talk about crossovers....you know what, never mind, I'll deal with you later.

How about now?

Are you stalling me?......You are a jerk, I may just delete your bullets at this point..

.....You wouldn't....

Bitch please....I would...so, try me please, so I can

..................

Thank you, now on with the story..

They never recovered from their lost angel, they all suffered in their own way.

 Shield saw a loss in an agent, Fury was sad to see her go, he would miss their conversations.

 Wakanda saw a lost warrior, and respected her as one.

 Shuri saw a lost genius. 

The guardians of the galaxy saw one less protector on the galaxy, and vowed to keep her work going in the universe, the team didn't bother telling them she was mainly an Earth defender, they didn't have the heart to. 

And the team, they suffered greatly. 

Clint wouldn't come out of the vents for a week. 

Nat was in her room, throwing knives at the walls.

 Steve went through about 50 super soldier punching bags. 

Bucky wandered around the compound, coming to grips with never seeing her again.

 Stephen sat cross legged in the air with two cups of earl grey tea, reminiscing all the afternoon conversations they had about Tony.

 Wanda and Pietro tried not to go crazy with grief, but Pietro blamed himself for not being able to grab her.

 Bruce sat in the medlab, overthinking every single step he took to try and save her, thinking it wasn't enough. 

It was only through the reassurance through FRIDAY that he did everything he could, that he finally left the lab. 

The Hulk, however, sat in a Hulk out room, and cried.

 He was sad that the Angel died, but he knew that she did it to protect everyone. 

Thor, he was beside himself, he knew that she died a warrior's death, but that did not make her passing any easier. 

The rain never stopped for a whole month, and there would often be lighting storms.

 Tony....Tony would have night terrors, where he would wake up screaming. 

Stephen helped him get through it, but it's hard to not have nightmares about losing your daughter, only to wake up and find that it's real.