11) Jeremy Renner

3rd P.O.V Jeremy

Stretching and sitting up from the floor, I glanced at my friends. Evans and Hemsworth snoring, Mark muttering in his sleep, Scarlett on her stomach and Benedict leaning against a wall. Where's the Toms, Robert and Beth? 

It's still dark outside, so he thinks that they are somewhere he can't see. I never get up this early, what time is it? He glances at his apple watch. It's 3:20, so they are definitely passed out somewhere, that's comforting to know...

Then he heard thrashing and whimpering. He was about to get up and help whoever it was when a shadow beat him to it. 

Holy Crap! There was someone on the couch and I couldn't even tell...damn that gave me a heart attack... 

The shadow moved to a figure furthest from the sleeping forms, and he can hear whispering. Maybe I should help..

But a voice stopped him and froze him in his tracks. "It's okay Tony, I'm right here, go back to sleep pope (papa)". That sounded Italian....why did Beth call him Tony though.... Robert stopped whimpering, but stood up and sat down on the couch with Beth.

 She rubbed his back, whispering, "It'll all be okay my piccolo meccanico (little mechanic), I promise". Jeremy was very confused, Why was she speaking in Italian?? Wait, who's that? 

Tom Hiddleston sat up and moved to the couch. "Is he okay love? Did he have another nightmare?", 

"Yeah, wait, Loki your eyes...you need to go back", she said frantically.

 "Anthony needs comfort right now though, you can rebuild the barrier later. But you need to get Fury on the line and tell him what has happened, you're going to need to get him out. You knew the barriers would break to the point of no return the faster we get to Infinity War". 

Jeremy was more than confused at this point, What the FUCK is happening?!! 

"I can rebuild them now, if any of you break this bad again, everyone will need to get out".

 Jeremy's about to drag the two of them and demand answers when he hears, yet another voice.

 "Mom? Dad?! What's going on?".

 Suddenly a bright light shined behind Jeremy's eyes and he passed out. Beth sent a wave of gold to both Tom's and Robert, rebuilding the barriers and sending them to sleep.

 Holland managed to crawl into her lap, so she readjusted him so he lay across their laps. 

Not knowing Jeremy has half of his memories now.

I know this one is short, there wasn't a whole lot I could add, even from my draft in my notebook......you'll just have to wait till Wednesday afternoon for chapter 12.....\_^^_/.