17 What Did I do?

1st P.O.V Young Loki

Father is starting to ignore me.

 Like, the other day, he yelled at me for going into his meeting to show him my high scholar marks.

 But Thor walked in after me, saying something about his sword. 

I tried to warn him, but he already went inside.

 I stood by the door, ready to help him if need be, but he came out...laughing?

  Did I do something wrong? Why is Father being so cold? Maybe Beth would know..

It had been 5 midgard years since he first found her, granted not actually 5 years, he just looks like a 10 year old now.

 At least he has been able to talk with her, Thor had been hanging out more with his friends, but they still had the evenings together.

 He walked around the place, looking for something to do, and let his mind wander. 

He had not seen gold dust since that night, and when he had asked her about it, she simply said it was for the best. 

"Why is that? Is there something wrong?", she looks off into the distance, trying to explain it to the child. 

"I just don't want to let Odin become suspicious...the last thing I want him to do is hurt you". 

She looked away from him, her shoulders hunched in despair.

 He walked closer to her and hugged her, "He won't, everything will be okay". 

She held him tightly, but stood rigid and pulled him behind her, conjuring up a long, elegant, double sided dagger. 

He peered around her to see who was about to die, but didn't see any one. 

He looked at her, and her face relaxed in relief.

 "I thought I heard something...", she disappeared the dagger, "but that's okay..run along now, it would not look good if the Prince Of Asgard was talking to a wall".

 "Wait, I thought we were in the white room?", he looks around at the familiar room. 

"Yes, but you're standing in front of a window right now, and I thought I heard something behind you, so I had to check". 

"So you can see in and out of my mind at the same time? Cool". 

The memory faded, and he continued to wandered off, looking for something to do. 

Thor was off with his friends, Mother was on a diplomat mission and Father...was either in a meeting or was yelling at the walls again. 

For Loki, it never clicked that Odin could hurt him if he wanted too, but that all changed. 

Odin sent guards to collect his sons, while he was drunk out of his mind in his chambers.

 Thor and Loki stood outside his doors, and Loki glanced at Thor. 

Thor seems to be slightly concerned at his Father's yelling, and looks at Loki to make sure he is okay. 

 Loki just shrugs his shoulders slightly, not really understanding why his Father was acting this way.

 They walk in shoulder to shoulder, and Odin was sitting on a chair near a window overlooking Asgard. 

"I know one of you has seen an Arc Angel *hic*, now tell me the truth! Who has *hic*!??".