27) Oh No.....

Universe POV

Okay, we have a slight *ahem* problem...memory lane is getting too long, so to save your time, we, *pushes author forward* are going to condense it.

 If you want a certain story, just complain to the author, and she'll write it.

 However, *glares at author* she doesn't want to waste your guys time, so here's what you need to know.

*Beth and Loki get married(DUH)

-They have a kid, Peter, and the avengers meet him when he is Five, because  Beth was trapped in the mind stone with Loki during labor. So instead of emerging with an infant, she came out with a five year old.

*Iron Man 3 did not happen, it was a filler in the MCU

*Tony meets someone at a coffee shop that makes him feel safe, almost as safe as when he's around Beth. They kept their relationship in the shadows, after all, it's not everyday when your day isn't Strange.

*Dark World and Ragnarok never happened, Hela comes and visits her brothers and Peter, she's actually a nice person

*Ultron didn't 100% happen, instead imagine Hydra starting the coding- and Jarvis effectively stopping it, barely surviving but he did. Peitro did not die, Riley, Clint's Angel put up a shield for the two of them.

*Tony was threatened by gunpoint to get the other avengers to sign by Ross, which was leaked to the media. The rogues didn't cause any damages, they were slightly concerned for Tony and returned to the compound. 

They talked out the Accords, and after signing the improved ones, Steve went back and fully read the first Accords. He apologized to Tony when he realized he was in the wrong, and Tony explained he knew there were things wrong, he just needed people to sign in order to change them.

*When Tony found about his parents, he stared at Bucky for a long time, before asking him to come into the lab. Beth held Steve back as Bucky followed, and Bucky emerged with a new arm, and tears in his eyes.

*Bucky went to Wakanda to fix his triggers

*Since Peter is part Angel and Part Jotun, he has frost giant abilities, a hairline of the power stone and he was bitten by a radioactive spider during a mission

-Because of his abilities, he was home schooled by the Avengers.

-He meets MJ and Ned on a mission, where they help him defeat Vulture.

*NOTE*

This is TEN years of history, when everything was fine. But unfortunately, not everything lasts. These next chapters are going to be long, because we're in the ENDGAME now.

Ya'll are going to hate me when this ends........or maybe not......

^^Author's P.O.V (read after finishing book)^^

Oh my god, this is horrible, your never doing another one again.....STEPHAN! *Waves hand at Universe* I need them gone

For how long?

Just an hour, please, I need to fix this mess...a fracking bullet point..

Wait..you can't--*falls through portal*

They may have gotten the gist of everything here, but they missed Peter's descriptions.... and some of the angsty characters...

He has deep green eyes with soft brown curly hair. He has white wings with golden tips, his Frost Giant color is slightly lighter than Loki's. And when he uses his power stone with his spider abilities, he's a force to be reckon with.

Tony and Stephen dated for two years, then eventually got married, and they are a very sappy couple.

Hela does come knocking, and almost kidnapped Peter because if how adorable he is, cuz who wouldn't. But she just visits instead.

Wanda is at first mad at Tony for the supposed deaths of her parents, but after talking with Beth about the relief efforts Tony put in, and the exact dates he put weapon designing, it doesn't line up with Wandas story- not that she's lying, but morally likely Hydra bombed the town to get rid of it.