25) HULK SMASH

3rd P.O.V Beth

*Whole New York Battle, except no missile, Beth was in the tower the entire time, trying to find a time to strike against Loki, but ultimately called for the Hulk. Everyone else is letting Beth handle it, until she had called for Hulk*

"Puny God...ANGEL!! I fixed him!!", Hulk yelled to Beth. 

They had fixed Clint by a head trauma, so it should have worked on Loki. 

Beth ran to Loki's side, cradling his head. 

"Young One, Love, are you okay? Loki! Loki, please you need to wake up!".

 He still didn't awaken, he looked like he was barely breathing.

 Placing a gold hand on his chest, she looked to Hulk. 

"Hulk, I need Banner, he needs to be treated. I'm going to heal his mind, but I need Bruce to heal his body".

 Hulk nodded and started to let Bruce return, and Beth plunged into Loki's mind, but didn't notice Tony grabbed her shoulders. 

They awoke in a white room, with Loki on the floor, in a bloody, crumpled heap on the floor.

 "Loki!!", she ran to him and cradled his body, healing his wounds that symbolized his soul scars.

 But as she did, the walls changed.

 They were no longer white, they were his memories playing.

 "No No No No, Loki wake up!!", she knew he wouldn't want anyone to know his past, but she couldn't heal any faster. 

The stitch memory played, a couple of punishments over the years that involved pain on all levels, the coronation memory played.

 "You're just a frost giant, why should you deserve an Arc Angel? You deserve NOTHING", Odin roared as he collapsed from exhaustion and blood lost.

 Memories of the year of Odin's torture brought Tony to his knees as he saw Loki burned, poisoned, stabbed, ripped of his life magic, almost dissected, and bleed out.

 He crawled over to Loki as the screams echoed through his mind, and he raked his hand through Loki's hair.

 Then the second to last conscious memory played.

 "Since you will not simply accept that you are not worthy of an Arc Angel, and will not relinquish her to me. You will go to midgard and retrieve the lost tesseract and the time stone. 

Then we will find the soul, power and reality. With half of all life gone, I will get an Arc Angel. Will you go, Laufeyson?".

 A quiet, timid, shaking, but firm voice could be barely be heard.

 "No, I refuse",

 Odin sighed, grabbing the scepter and shot the mind stone at Loki. 

Then the Germany memory played, where he had a brief moment of free thought. 

Then the walls turned white again, and Beth looked into Tony's eyes with golden tears. 

"You cannot tell him you saw his memories, not only would he feel humiliated that he dragged you into his mess, he would be afraid you would use it against him. 

I need you to leave Tony..I wasn't able to send you out before, it could've hurt him..but you need to go". 

She says, taking heavy breaths.

 "How do I do that? I don't know how to do this sort of thing". 

"Just think of Stark Tower and you'll be there". 

He nodded and faded away, leaving Beth to tend to Loki. 

She started to break down. 

I know I didn't even see all the memories he suffered for a year at Odin's hands, a year! I can only imagine Bruce's reaction to his wounds...

Meanwhile in Stark Tower, Bruce had gotten two two of them to the medical bay.

 He didn't risk separating them, not knowing what it would do, and laid them on a medical bay bed. 

Tony had trailed behind, and was prepping medical supplies. 

"Tony...I'm not going to need any of that, he just has some bruises and cuts", Bruce said calmly.

 Tony looked into Bruce's eyes with a haunting look, "Your going to need them Bruce...you're going to need them". 

Bruce shook his head and scanned Loki for his injuries.....he shortly Hulked out after reading it twice.

 And the Hulk was scared, scared that he was the one to have hurt Loki so bad, he didn't know what to do, so he carefully lifted the Angel and Loki in his arms and rocked them slowly. 

Tony left the room, saying something about a headache, but Hulk paid him no mind. 

When they started to wake up, they were still in his arms. 

"Is Loki better? Hulk sorry for pain Loki, Hulk was trying to help. Hulk wanted you good guy, not bad guy". 

Loki looked into Hulk's eyes with his deep green ones.

 "Thank you Hulk, I'll be okay". 

Banner frowned on the inside as Hulk let him see what was happening, That's not what was asked

Hulk nodded to Loki and put him down in the bed as the Angel jumped from his arms.

 He left to change back into Banner, wanting to give them some privacy. 

Beth scooped up Loki, and he quietly protested, but melted into her arms as she took him into his own room. 

"Beth?", he asked softly, "Can-can I see Man of Iron please?".

 She tightened her lips, already imagining what could be said, "I don't think that is a good idea...but okay..". 

She left, bringing in Tony, who spoke first. 

"Beth, can you give us a few minutes please? We need to talk". 

She pinched the bridge of her nose, "Please don't kill each other though...", then she turned and walked out, closing the door behind her.