24) Brother?

3rd P.O.V Thor

"Safe travels for you, Lady Beth", he said walking into the portal.

 He turned and ran straight into Tony Stark.

 "Oh, I am very sorry, are you alright Sir?", he boomed loudly. 

Tony put a hand over his ear, and turned his head down the hallway. 

"Beth!! I think I found him!", he yelled, hoping she's on this floor of Stark tower.

 Beth ran down the hallway, and straight to Thor,

 "There you are! I was hoping we could find him. Now to get Loki".

 "Do you know where he is Lady Beth?". 

A frown fell on her face, and she sighed deeply.

 "Unfortunately I do, there's something wrong Thor, he's-he's not himself".

 Thor looks at her with a puzzled look, 

"What do you mean by that?". 

"He's after the Infinity Stones, he's looking for the Time and Space stone that are here on earth..".

 Thor shakes his head,

 "No that's not possible, the tesseract is on Asgard...". 

"That's what everyone thought, but apparently it was a fake...and it's somewhere on Earth".

 "And that's where I come in", a deep voice said, walking in from the hallway.

 "Lord Almighty Fury, learn to knock! JARVIS!!",

 'He ordered me not to say anything Sir, wanted to scare you he said'.

 "Figures", he mumbles, "So do we know where he is right now?". 

"That's what I came to tell you, Stark, he's been spotted in Germany, Coulson ran facial recognition and found him. There's a quinjet ready to leave right now". 

"Don't worry about that Fury, I'll get us there", Beth said.

 He nodded and left the tower.

 Beth opened a blue portal while Tony put on his armor. 

"I'll meet you guys there", Tony says, about to lift off, when Beth grabs his hand and brings it down.

 "Tony.....trust me, trust my reactor...it won't hurt you, I fixed it remember. Trust me, trust my technology", she spoke softly by his helmet.

 He hasn't even tried to test it out on portals, he was too triggered by Afghanistan to try. 

He still was sometimes scared of showers, but he was getting better, slowly.

 So when his breathing picked up, and his eyes got distant, Thor knew he was struggling with a 'warrior memory', as called by Asgardians. 

Thor put his hand on Tony's shoulder slowly, and his other on his chest.

 "Breathe, Man of Stark, you need to breathe", he said softly.

 Beth put her hand on his forehead, where it glowed gold, and Tony's breathing finally slowed.

 "Alright, I'm alright, let's go get him", he said with a small smirk. 

Thor spun his hammer and flew through the portal, off to find his brother. 

They landed on the ground to see Loki fighting a man in red, white and blue, and a jet hovering nearby. 

Loki gains the upper hand and yells, "KNEEL!".