16 Memory Lane

Thor&Loki

Thor and Loki grew up to many legends of beings in the realms, but the one they heard the most was the tale of the Arc Angels. 

Their father, Odin, had a sort of reverence towards them, and spoke in awe of such beings. "So keep your eyes out boys, tell me if you see any gold dust. Arc Angels leave it as a gift for their charges''. 

Thor and Loki, being so young at the time, Thor being the age of a 10 year old mid guardian, and Loki being 5, wanted to please their father.

 "Of course father, we'll keep our eyes out". Thor promises, but Loki, being the young boy he is, asks a question.

 "What will the Angel look like? Like a Valkyrie?". 

Odin chuckled slightly, ruffling his raven hair. "The valkyrie are children of angels, which are different from Arc Angels, so they will be more impressive and glorious".

 The two boys nodded slightly, "Okay, trivia time. What are the two tear colors, and what do they mean? Loki?". 

"White tears are for angels and Gold is for Arc Angels''.

 "Good job, now Thor, what are some of the Arc Angels abilities?".

 "Time, Power, Soul, Reality, Mind and Space, all slivers of the Infinity Stones live in her body".

 "Alright, nice work, you boys can go now". 

Loki and Thor raced out of the throne room and to their own rooms to try and find the gold dust.

 Loki walked into Thor's room to try and help him look, "Come on Thore (Loki had a slight lisp, but it was rare), if we find the gold dust, that means we can tell father about the Arc Angel!". 

Thor was less than excited about the whole Arc Angel fiasco, but did busy work to 'find the dust', so he could spend a little bit more time with Loki.

 After a while however, he gave up and went to hang out with the warriors three and Lady Sif.

 Loki watched him go, and went to find his Mother. 

Frigga was teaching him how to use his asir, when he asked a burning question.

 "Mother, do I have to find gold dust, or will an Arc Angel just show themselves?". 

She smiled softly, "Think of it like a handshake". She held out her hand to shake Loki's, "My hand is here, but say you were to turn around and didn't see my hand? It would still be there, and I may move in front of you to shake your hand".

 She lowers her hand and places it on his shoulder. "It's a sign of friendship, darling, the gold dust is like an invitation to become her charge, and only her charge can see the dust".

 Loki nods his head slowly and leaves for the library.

 He finds a book about Angels and sits down by the fireplace.

 But when he opens it, there is gold dust on the pages. 

He whips his head around to try and find any woman in the room.

 He turns his attention to the dust and pours it into his hand.

 He walked carefully to his room, where he found a vial to place the dust.

 He would show it to Father in the morning, and he climbed into bed. 

Frigga and Thor hugged him goodnight and closed the door. 

As he closed his eyes, he heard a noise, but when he opened them, he was in a white room. 

He looked around, trying to figure out where he was. " Hello Loki, I've been very excited to meet you". 

He turns to the voice and standing behind him was a literal goddess. 

A young woman with almost black hair and deep green eyes, whose eyes had layers and depth.

 But the most impressive thing was as she approached and got down on one knee, was her wings. 

Her golden, glowing, radiant wings.

 He reached out in wonder, caressing her feathers.

 "There beautiful Lady Arc Angel". 

She chuckled slightly, "My name is Beth, and you Loki, are one of my close charges". 

She said with a smile, eyes dancing with joy as he squealed.

 He ran into her, hugging her neck tightly as she stood and spun around. 

When she put him down, he asked quietly, looking up at her.

 "Will I see you in real life? Will I have golden tears now?". 

She shook her head sadly, "Your Father is trying to find me, it's not safe for me or you young one, if he finds me, he will force me into being his guardian. But it's okay, I can visit you here, and I'll be around to help you". 

Loki looked at her with sad eyes, "How is it not safe? I don't understand?". 

"If Odin found out, he would hurt you with his words and actions, and I can't let that happen to you, so I'm going to try and protect you from him, okay?". 

He looked into her eyes, trying to figure out why Odin would hurt him, but he trusted Beth, it gave him a warm feeling in his heart. 

"Okay, I trust you Beth", he replied softly.

Hello my dears, if you are at confused on where we are chronologically, just ask. Since it is the weekend-ish, I will not be posting until Monday afternoon....I'm sorryyyyy....I don't want to leave you hanging..but it's what I have to deal with right now.