3. Game Of Chicken

"Blimey dad, how far up are we?" I could hear Ron's voice overhead when I looked up and met identical grins worn by Fred and George.

Before I could greet the twins, Mr. Malfoy's voice cut the air like a machete.

"Well think of it this way. You'll be the first to know when it rains." He sneered and glared at Mr. Weasley.

My uncle had just come up behind us and stopped resting his hand on my shoulder. "Now now, Lucius. The Weasleys are just as pureblood as us. Though they have a different view they are pureblood a nonetheless."

My uncle always respected those of pureblood no matter their views, but he would always hold a hatred for the no-mag.

A small smile appeared on the Weasley's faces as they recognized my uncle. The Weasley's along with some professors were the only ones who knew I was a Grindelwald, besides the Malfoy's of course.

The only shock from seeing my uncle was Granger and Potter as they had never seen him before.

They knew who I was but they whispered upon seeing my uncle. Their eyes widened and Granger even lost her balance being caught by Ron who blushed furiously.

Many people were usually surprised because they assumed he had died or was locked up. And for a while, he was locked up until he made an unbreakable vow allowing his leave.

He's upheld his vow and has become an overall better person, though he still values the dark arts and I love learning them as well. Our dynamic just works.

"Gellert, Yes I know they are but they are blood traitors, mixing their activities with those of less than blood." Mr. Malfoy had a scowl etched across his face while Draco sneered from beside me.

My uncle shook his head, but before and words could be spoken, Draco had smirked and glared at Potter, "We are here, by personal invitation of the Minister himself!"

And before I knew it Draco had suddenly backed up into me. His father had jabbed at his shoulder causing him to back away.

 His father had jabbed at his shoulder causing him to back away

"Draco, don't boast. There's no need with these people." Mr. Malfoy left with a scowl and I offered an apologetic look to the Weasleys before scowling at Potter as I followed the Malfoys with my uncle.

We had found our seats as Mr. Malfoy and my uncle sat on either side of the Minister, while I sat to the right of my uncle beside Draco. Mrs. Malfoy was sitting on the other side of Draco elegantly sitting, waiting for the events to begin.

"Welcome everyone! I, Cornelius Fudge, hereby declare the Quidditch World Cup begin!" Mr. Fudge had used a sonorous spell to amplify his voice for the thousands of people that surrounded the quidditch field.

I peered as I watched the Irish team fly in and do their routine. The crowd went wild as they flew around the stadium, but the crowd went even crazier when the Bulgarian team zoomed past the Irish team. They created an even bigger display which included showing off their seeker, Viktor Krum.