29. Yule Ball I

I had made it back to the room silently as all the commotion had ended. I held the jewelry out as I walked into my room to find Pansy finishing up from her shower.

"Where have you been?"

I snickered and put the accessories down, "I was stopping a duel between Donny and Draco."

"Did they really, how immature." I rolled my eyes and we dropped the topic only to begin getting ready for the ball.

Bella had joined us and she couldn't stop cracking jokes and telling stories as we prepared ourselves. Gen had joined her friends in Ravenclaw tower but it was alright, as we were having our own fun.

We began with our hair which I had curled and magically colored fully black with the exception of one or two strands of white. Pansy had helped me pin it back with a beautiful pin made of metallic leaves that ran on both sides.

Bella did a quick half-up and half-down look that she pinned back.

For Pansy's look, she did an updo that was pulled together with a small decorative pin on the side.

We danced to music and downed on snacks as we did each other's makeup. I went with a simple smoky eye and a tan-rose lip look. Meanwhile, Pansy went with a nice green look following the Slytherin quota.

Bella loved to do her own makeup and hair so we kind of just let her vibe. She did a simple red lip look with a subtle smoky eye.

We were all excited to finally put on our dresses so we did it facing the other way.

I pulled up my dress and zipped it up, "Okay, Pansy, Bella are you ready?"

"Mhm. Alright, alright, one.." I could hear Bella's voice as she finished her last zip.

"Two.." Pansy counted anxiously and I tapped my foot.

And as if on cue we all spun around, "Three!"

Pansy wore a stunning green dress that held sequin straps and a beautiful finishing of glitter. While Bella had chosen a simple short black, strapless dress that fit her strikingly.

As for myself, I wore a black dress that hugged me perfectly. There were short sleeves that went off-shoulder ad the bottom of the dress opened up and was layered in delicate lace all along with the trim.

Pansy's Dress

Pansy's Dress