23. Trades

Scar's POV ~

As if I had just been shot in the head, there was a pounding ache that wouldn't go away.

I went to sit up but was held down by a comforting weight around my waist. I followed the arms and was led back to Draco's body.

I slowly shuffled out of bed careful not to wake him. I glanced down to see a sweatshirt and shorts cover my body. I made my way to the bathroom and stripped to shower and freshen up. After the cold shower, I summoned some clothes and quickly put my hair up.

I had no clue what happened last night but I was intent on finding out because I wasn't sure of anything.

I put on a plain black tee paired with black sweats. I threw my hair in a quick bun and summoned my glasses. I secured the necklace around my neck and the bracelet around my wrist.

Lastly, I pulled on my boots from last night then reached under the pillow

There was nothing there. I searched the room for my wand and double-checked my boots. I rushed to Draco's side and shook him awake.

"Draco! Wake up! Draco! Where's my wand?" he opened his eyes and saw me smiling, I quickly sat him up and held his head still, "Where's my wand?"

His eyes widened, "I thought you left it in your room last night. I couldn't find it to put under the pillow so I just assumed."

I let him go and rushed out of his room running for my own.

When I arrived the door was locked so I began to bang as hard as I could. The alohamora charm wasn't working. "Damn it! Gen! Bella! Open the door!" I was frantically yelling and the door flew open.

"What do you wan- Oh. Hey Scar." Gen was rubbing her eyes as I barged in searching my bed and drawers for my wand. I let out a sigh of frustration and ran back down to the common rooms.

Other students began to file out of the rooms and I stopped them before they could leave, "Hey! All of you!" they turned to me and listened, some still rubbing their eyes, "Help me look for my wand, or I will seriously hurt someone!" I sneered and they all began to search the room.

Thirty minutes and my wand was still missing, "Are you sure it isn't in your's or Draco's room?" I glared at Pansy and she backed away.

"I'm sorry Pansy, but if that wand gets in the wrong hands. I- I just need my wand back." she pulled me in for a hug and pulled me away from the commotion of everyone's searching.

"Let's quickly get something to eat, and then we can continue to look and if we can't find it we go to a teacher." I sighed and nodded as I followed her out of the common rooms.

We walked towards the Great Hall and quickly grabbed some toast and an apple. I downed my pumpkin juice out of desperation as Pansy sat beside me and rubbed my back the whole time.