21. Gathered For More

The sun shone through the curtains as I was being shaken awake by Bella, "Wake up! Scarlett, wake up!"

"Okay okay, I'm up!" I pulled my arms away from her hold and sat up, hitting our heads. "Ugh, Bella! When I say I'm gonna get up, it means you back away! Ow!"

"Hey that hurt me too, your head is hard." She was holding her head as she pulled me from the bed.

I showered and quickly got changed into a Slytherin sweatshirt and some black jeans to match. I threw my hair in my famous bun and slipped on the black boots that pulled it all together.

Slipping my wand into my boot, I quickly put on my glasses, secured my necklace and bracelet, and made my way out the door

I arrived in the Great Hall and found a seat to the left of Draco. He was reading the Daily Prophet along with Blaise and Pansy but I took no interest, only gathering breakfast.

I sat down and started eating my toast as I peered over Draco's shoulder taking a sip of pumpkin juice.

Scarlett Grindelwald, formally known as Scarlett Duval was chosen as a champion of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Non-verbal, wandless, and elemental abilities are all a part of this pureblooded's source. But the real source is that of The Purity Rose that lies at the crook of her neck.

Miss Scarlett Grindelwald lives with her famous uncle Gellert Grindelwald, and this raises questions. Is she really who she says she is? So many things don't add up as we watched the dragons pay tribute to her own flame.

Her parents left her at a young age and abandoned her as she was left with uncontrollable abilities. Now we turn to the 'boy who lived' as he states that she had lost control and almost destroyed the school.

Although the school erupted in flames other sources say that her relationship is important to her as her boyfriend, the Malfoy Heir, Draco, was able to save her from herself.

It seems that Miss Grindelwald may need more help in the future seeing as she has immense anger issues that cause her appearance to change. Beware of the Grindelwald heir as she is dangerous and hiding many secrets.

I spit out my drink and stood from my spot, "What?! That cretin!" Draco, Blaise, and Pansy along with the many Slytherins and other students, had turned their heads to me.

I stabbed my fork into the table and was already marching to the professor's tables. I went right up to Professor McGonagall seeing as Dumbledore was gone.

"Where is she? Where is Skeeter?" taken aback by my tone she stood from her seat taking a height greater than mine.

"Miss Grindelwald, mind your tone. Now, whoever are you looking for?"

I was just about to answer when I saw the cretin herself, strutting along the halls just outside. I turned on my heel and ran to her, wand in hand.