22. Celebrations

WARNING : CONFUSING CHAPTER AHEAD
possible tw: drinking and partying
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
so just skip the chapter if you want but there is a small vital piece of information at the end of this chapter
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Walking into the common room, music was being blasted and lights were going crazy.

"Surprise!" everyone yelled which made me think it was for someone else, so I turned to look behind me.

They laughed and Draco came walking out of the crowd along with Blaise and Pansy.

"It's for you Scar. For completing your first task. Also because today is your birthday..." a small smile found its way to my face as I realized and was pulled into the crowd by Pansy.

"Oh! Come on Scarlett! Blaise and I spent so much time getting everything for this." then someone came up behind me and breathed down my neck.

"We even got firewhiskey." I turned and hit Blaise's shoulder.

"Don't come up from behind me. That is nerve-wracking and downright creepy Blaise." he laughed and Draco soon joined us again.

I turned to the three and smirked, "I can't believe I forgot it was my birthday. I thought nothing of today!" I slumped into the couch and then sat up once more, "Anyways, how about I go change into something more suitable for a party and you get the firewhiskey ready?"

They nodded laughed and I left to change.

I put the box from Snape under my bed for later and let my hair down. I magically changed the color to a striking purple that matched my eyes.

I slipped out of my school clothes and pulled on an off-shoulder, black dress. I put on the normality of boots and secured the emerald necklace whilst tucking my wand away for good measure.

Making my way to the balcony outside my door, everyone began to cheer upon seeing me once again

Making my way to the balcony outside my door, everyone began to cheer upon seeing me once again. It was only a Thursday night but we were almost done with the week anyways, so I was planning on partying until I dropped.

I maneuvered my way to the couches and was met with shot glasses and bottles of firewhiskey. "Scarlett! I love your hair!" Pansy started squealing as I turned to the boys who were setting up the drinks. She pulled me to the table whilst I took my spot.

"Scar..." Draco was staring as his mouth fell open unable to find the words.

I laughed and looked to him, "My eyes are up here, but if you really like the view take a picture it'll last longer." I stood up and gave him a twirl soon taking my seat once more.

He was stunned but I pulled him down beside me before grabbing everything I needed from the table.

I lined up five glasses before me just as Draco, Blaise, and Pansy did. Crabbe and Goyle were sitting on the floor watching us with a bottle in their own hands, whilst Astoria began to count down.