33. Bothersome Potter

The tournament was dangerous and so far I held the first place position followed closely by Diggory, Potter, and Gen. Leaving Krum in last.

There had been news that Mr. Crouch had been murdered, and in my private forest clearing nonetheless.

All the students were spooked and we all slowly made our way to our classes. The fourth-year Slytherins had A History Of Magic with the Ravenclaws.

We filed our way into class and I took my seat at the back of the class with Draco on my right. Blaise and Pansy sat two desks ahead of us leaving the desk in between for Crabbe and Goyle.

There were two empty seats to my left for the two Ravenclaws at would take the seats. Each desk held two Slytherins and two Ravenclaws, as our ghost teacher, Professor Binns wanted to be more diverse.

Moments later the two seats were being taken, Luna Lovegood sat on my left and Cho Chang sat to the left of her. She scowled upon seeing me but Luna just pulled out her quills and began to take notes.

I leaned back in my seat and rested my eyes only to be waked by a hand resting on my knee, "Scar, come on. Stay awake." Draco whispered and I groaned quietly.

I banged my head on my desk which grabbed the attention of the teacher, "Who was that?" he turned to face the class.

I sighed raising my hand as I yawned, "That would be me, sir," he nodded and motioned for me to go to the front of the class.

"What am I teaching right now?"

"Umm, History of Magic," I smirked and he nodded.

"Correct, but what period, what am I teaching?"

I looked over to Draco who pointed to me and then my hair, I knew what he meant and turned to the professor, "1945 sir, Gellert Grindelwald's height of power." he nodded and continued to circle me just like my uncle would.

"Defeated by?"

I clenched my jaw and lowered my voice slightly, "Albus Dumbledore, 1946."

"Currently?"

I thought for a moment about where he was supposed to be, "Err," I peered to Draco who held up a flag, "MACUSA, America sir."

"Heirs?"

"None, but he holds guardian over one."

The ghosts were never allowed out of the castle so Professor Binns didn't know about my uncle's appearances and I wasn't going to say anything.

"Who may I ask? I was not aware of his new guardianship."

"Umm, sir. Me. I am Scarlett Grindelwald, my uncle is Gellert Grindelwald himself. But I was taken into the companionship of the Malfoys." I recited the story that I had grown to tell to avoid suspicions with my uncle.

He nodded thoughtfully and motioned for me to return to my seat, "Very well."

I took my seat and Draco held out his arm catching me as I was tripped by Chang. I turned to spell her but I was pulled down into my seat while Draco drew shapes on my back with his finger. I scowled and waited for class to end, which it did eventually.

We all grabbed our bags and I followed Blaise and Pansy to Transfigurations as Draco followed beside me with Crabbe and Goyle trailing behind us as they taunted some passing first-years.

In Transfiguration, I took my seat at the front with Blaise along with Crabbe and Goyle. We were moved because we used to mess around with spells and got caught. Draco and Pansy had taken their seats three rows behind us.