39. Lightning Strike

When I realized what was happening later, I jumped to my feet. There was a dome that surrounded both the man and Potter, yet moments later it disappeared and he ran to where I was with Diggory.

"Where's the cup? We have to go where's the cup?" he asked but I shrugged as I had forgotten where I moved it.

"Harry Potter, you can't get away from me. No one can escape the greatest wizard alive."

I took the opportunity to walk over to Mr. Malfoy quietly but at the man's comment I let out a small scoff. He turned to face me as he had heard my small reaction.

"Now, I don't recognize you. Who might you be?" he asked as his long, crusty finger caressed my cheek.

"I'm surprised you haven't heard of me. But then again, not many have." I smirked and moved away from his hand turning to meet Potter's eyes.

He quickly kneeled down to Diggory and cried silently as I rolled my eyes and turned back to the man.

"I did not ask for stupid remarks, but for who you are." his voice was becoming low but I only stood taller.

Mr. Malfoy took a small but noticeable step before me, "My lord, she is only but a family friend who was dragged into the circumstances."

The man scoffed and pushed Mr. Malfoy aside, "Don't you know who I am?"

"I do. I just don't care." my smirk grew upon meeting his face as he narrowed his eyes.

"Well then I'll tell you, I am Lord Voldemort. I am-"

"Ahh, so that's who you are. I wasn't sure you see. Nevertheless, as Mr. Malfoy has said I am only a friend to his son." I cut him off as he only gaped at me and my antics, before noticing something.

Voldemort turned towards Mr. Malfoy, "Lucius, I wasn't aware you had a son. When were you planning on telling me?"

My breath hitched as I was glad he noticed my 'mistake', "I only meant that I am no one that concerns you-"

"Silence!" he spat before Mr. Malfoy spoke up.

"My lord, it is true, Narcissa and I have a son

"My lord, it is true, Narcissa and I have a son. His name is Draco, but he means no harm. He is just a boy." Mr. Malfoy pleaded but Voldemort only turned to think.

"Well, seeing as you aren't what you used to be, he'll be of good use." I narrowed my eyes and stepped forward.

"Don't you dare touch him! Don't you even breathe on him!" I seethed and he turned to me wand in hand.

I left my wand in my boot and met the man's red-slit eyes.

"And what do you think you are doing? You have no say! You are only a small, little, helpless witch who knows nothing."

I scoffed and tilted my head, "My life is worth more than your's will ever be. You have no clue who you are messing with."

He was growing angry and stepped towards me, "Well then, grace me with your identity, for no one of your filth would treat the dark lord this way."