Hybrid Headcanons

I had a fun little idea: hybrid headcanons! Not just hybrid headcanons though, you guys get to share *your* headcanons about the hybrid SMP members! They don't even have to canonly be a hybrid, you could be something like Raccooninnit or ram!Tubbo (IDK if it's confirmed that he has horns or if it's still up in the air). I'll put some of my personal hybrid headcanons down below and, I found you're alright with it (please clarify in your comment it it'd be okay), I'll add headcanons I like to the list and credit you!

First artwork by hiccuppop on Tumblr (very nice Fundy :D)

Second artwork by time_woods on Twitter (I FOUND THE PICTURE WHILE LOOKING THROUGH FANART FOR THE RANBOO CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE AND I WAS LIKE  Y E S.  T H I S.)

🦅Philza Minecraft🦅

- He has many bird quirks, such as preening, molting, nesting, and not being able to see glass. He is also very good at singing and can pick up a tune almost as soon as he hears it, but not many people know about that. Some of his quirks are specifically from ravens/blackbirds, like collecting shiny objects. He also likes to give some of his golden trinkets to Techno.

- Because ravens (the bird I headcanon him being a hybrid of) are very intelligent, he can communicate with them, unlike most other wild animal hybrids. (Basically, the reason Ranboo and Techno can communicate with endermen and piglins is because those species are less wild and more "civilized", having societies and language and such, if that makes sense.)

- He and Ranboo bond over their shared aversion to scarecrows.

🐗Technoblade⚔️

- He loves gold and wears a lot of it, like rings, earrings, and, obviously, his crown.

- Being a hybrid of the Nether, he has a strong dislike of water, ice, snow, and the cold. How ironic.

- Going off of the last one, when it gets especially cold and they can't heat the cabin fast enough, Techno will go into hibernation until it gets warm enough again.

👑Ranboo👁

- When he's very startled, he'll scream like an enderman. LOUDLY.

- When he's under a lot of pressure or trying to talk to fast (the latter doesn't happen often), he automatically reverts back to speaking Enderman.

- He has very soft, downy fur. The reason for this I saw because his other half is actually a rabbit (I just think that it'd be hilarious if it was a little rabbit instead of the ghast that everyone think she He is XD). This is also why he has long ears.

- Another possibility for his other half that I came up with is a Boss Monster from Undertale. I got this idea from watching his Undertale stream, and I was just like "What if the Underground existed in the Dream SMP universe and that was Ranboo's other half lol"

- He gets unnerved by eye contact any any humanoid structures/mobs (Iron golems, snow golems, scarecrows, jack-o-lanterns, etc.)

🦊Fundy🦊

- He really likes coarse dirt for some reason (Based on a pet fox I have in one of my Minecraft worlds that I named after him. He has a coarse dirt block that he has and it's really cute.)

- He loves to sneak up on people and scream REALLY LOUDLY (if you haven't heard a fox's scream, I have, and I can't tell you that it sounds like a woman being murdered).

- He has great hearing, smelling, and he can see in the dark.

- He often has intrusive thoughts about killing small animals.

🐝Ram! Tubbo🐏

- When startled, he faints. He shared this trait with Schlatt (it's more of a goat thing, but whatever, I like it) (also Dad!Schlatt, fight me).

- He dislikes his horns because they reminded him of his dad, so he used to file them down as much as he could. Ranboo only recently convinced him to stop.

This is all I can think of because it's  four o'clock in the morning, I probably missed one one that I have headcanons for, so I'll probably go back to add more hybrids and more headcanons. Hope you enjoy!