Prompt 34: Tommy and Technoblade

Art by jellysmudge on Tumblr

-~-

Tommy is just your normal everyday 16 year old. He goes to school, hangs out with his friends, gets ignored by his parents, plays in his school's band, y'know, the usual.

One day though, while his parents are out (as usual), he finds a dusty old book of ancient gods in the attic and decides to attempt to summon the blood god for shits and giggles. What could possibly go wrong?

A lot, apparently, because the summoning ritual that he fully expects not to work ends up transporting the literally boar-headed Blood God into his fucking living room. Not only that, but Technoblade tells him that not only did he accidentally summon him, he also ended up binding them together, meaning that they were effectively stuck together until they figured out how to undo the spell. That also means that Techno has to follow him around everywhere 24/7 while remaining invisible to everyone but Tommy. Great.

At first, they butted heads a lot, each of them bitter. However, as they spent more time with each other, Techno finds himself becoming attached to this lonely mortal child. It disgusts him that they ignore such a precious child and effectively abandon him. His Piglin instincts decide that if they won't be good parents for Tommy, then he'll do it himself. He starts referring to Tommy as his piglet (only to himself, of course), he starts getting touchier (floating closer, wrapping a hand/arm around Tommy's shoulders, etc.) (c!Techno's love language is touch, don't at me), and he gives Tommy lots of golden jewelry.

Tommy, in turn, has started to see Techno as a father-figure, and has definitely almost called him dad on more than one occasion. They both accept these familial feelings eventually, and by the time they find out how to break the spell binding them, they find that they don't want to be apart.

I just love Technodad so much guys, you don't understand--

-~-

Btw, swerious question, what instrument do you think Tommy would play if he were in band?