Prompt 12: End Prince!Ranboo (Songfic)

So, this idea came from me listening to the original My Ordinary Life song instead of that remixed one that's all over the place. I was listening to it and my mind was like, "You know what? End Prince!Ranboo." And I was like, "YOU GENIUS!" And here we are.

For those of you who don't know, My Ordinary Life is a song by The Living Tombstone, it's very good. 

Art is by Sharkenings on Twitter

I was thinking that Prince Ranboo was born in the End, with the Ender Dragon as his mother and the queen of the End. He was the stereotypical pompous rich kid/royal, but he had a sweeter side that he only showed around his mother.

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆, "𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔," 𝑰 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎, 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔,"

𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍, '𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒙."

 One day, somehow, the prince gets into an accident that sends him to the Overworld and fucks with his memory. He forgets all about being the prince, his mother, what the End was like, all of that, and his personality was basically all his soft side all the time. The only piece of his past that he had left was his crown. He hadn't hit dragon puberty either, so he didn't have his wings, tail, or dragon breath yet.

"𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏' 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒚

𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔, 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔

𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒍𝒚,"

He only gets his powers while living with Techno and Phil, and they're in awe of him. Remember, the SMP canonically doesn't know what the End is, so they've never seen the dragon. Phil teaches Boo to fly and they go about figuring out what he is, but come up blank. He's completely unique. He is uncomfortable with this. Along with his new limbs and abilities, he starts having dreams about a scaly creature, a soft voice, pale stone, a large castle, and a deep black sky like the void.

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍, 𝑰 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅

𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚, "𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒅"

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒅."

You could have them find out about Ranboo's legacy any way you like, with any character you want (though preferably one of the Antarctic Trio)! Heck, you could even have it be Edward! Maybe he would recognize the missing prince after his wings grow in. Maybe Techno stumbles upon a book about the End and it's royal family while exploring the stronghold. Maybe Ranboo puts the puzzle pieces together himself using his dreams. It's up to you!