Prompt 31: Wilbur, Fundy, and Tommy

Art is by amndimoved on Twitter

-~-

I've seen a few Dadnoblade Vampire AUs, I've seen plenty of Dadza vampire AUs, but how about a Dadbur vampire AU?

Dark SBI Vampire AU, but instead of Phil or Techno adopting Tommy and becoming his sire, it's Wilbur.

For this AU, Fundy has already been turned by Wilbur for a while now, and is comfortable in his place as a vampire and Wilbur's son. One day, he meets the rambunctious orphan Tommy while out scouting for easy prey. He gets distracted talking to the boy, getting nothing done, but they plan to meet up more. Fundy runs home to excitedly tell his dad about the human he met in the alleyway. Either that or I can see Fundy and Tommy meeting in a crowded marketplace and hitting it off.

What Fundy tells him about Tommy intrigues Wilbur, and it's not long before he goes along with Fundy to meet him. He's instantly hooked on the idea of turning him and adopting him into the coven, and it's over for Tommy the second he lets slip that he's an orphan.

I imagine Tommy to be living alone on the streets, but if you can find out where to fit them in, the inclusion of Tubbo and/or Ranboo would be interesting.

I also see Wilbur as a doting mother hen type of sire, always worried about Tommy's weight and how he feels after his turning (and maybe even before, if he doesn't kidnap adopt him as soon as he meets him).

I feel like the rest of the SBI would come in later, waiting until after he's recovered from his turning to visit and, in Phil's case, dote on their new family member.

-~-

By the way, thank you all so much for over TEN THOUSAND READS!!!

I never thought that so many people would see my prompts, let alone like them enough to make stories about them. The most I was hoping for was maybe some nice comments.

I just want you all to know how grateful I am for each one of you.

Just a reminder to anyone reading, these prompts are free to use for any kind of thing you want as long as you tell/link me to it so that I can see it.

Remember to eat, stay hydrated, and bind safely. Bye-bye!