Prompt 11: Technoblade (Optional x Reader)

(Who else here prefers pig Techno to anime Techno? It's like The Blade himself said, anime Techno's cool and all, but pig Techno is very pog.)

Art by SAD-istfied on Twitter

~

The part of Techno that was the most mysterious was his voices. Most assumed that they were always a clamor of noise in his head, constantly screaming, begging, demanding spilled blood. Of course, he let them assume, because he'd rather tarnish his reputation as an unkillable god and die than admit that, while yes, they did whisper in his ears for the blood of his enemies, the other half of the time they were fucking stupid. Chanting the letter "E" in his head until he could barely take it anymore, spamming "L" and mocking him for any minor slip up, and singing songs together that he'd never heard before (did they make up that song about themselves? Who knows).

One day, he heard that a new member had joined the Dream SMP. He thought nothing of it, not bothering to try and meet them. But then Philza contacted him, telling him that he was on his way home and that he wanted to introduce him to someone, obviously the new member. Now he was intrigued. Imagine his surprise when, upon first looking at them, they crumpled to the floor in a fit of hysterical, tear filled laughter. And imagine his embarrassment when they gasped out in between loud giggles: "DID YOUR VOICES JUST CALL YOU CRINGE?"

And that was how he found out that they could read minds.

~

I just really liked the idea of Techno's voices secretly being crackheads, but he doesn't tell anyone because it's not good for his image, and then getting found out by a mind-reading SMP member. 

Like the title says, you can use this prompt as an x Reader type fanfic or you can just use an OC as the mind reader. Have fun with it!