Prompt 36: Dream and Tommy

Art by grimxark on Tumblr

-~-

Celebrity AU where Dream is an obsessive fanboy who stalks and kidnaps Celebrity!Tommy. What Tommy is famous for is entirely up to you.

So, Dream's obsession started way before this, but it only started getting really bad after he wins a contest in which the reward is a full day spent with Tommy. He takes full advantage, spending time with him, getting an autograph, taking pictures with him, basically just hanging out as much as possible with him. He hides his obsession the best he can, knowing that that would scare Tommy away.

Dream is on cloud nine for hours afterwards because holy shit. He knew Tommy was going to be cool and adorable (/p), but that was so much better than he anticipated! Talking to the object of his obsession in person was the greatest thing he had ever experienced in his life.

Even better, Tommy had liked him so much that he had given Dream his phone number (a decision that Tommy would eventually come to regret)!

They hang out more after that, with Dream's obsession with Tommy spiraling more and more out of control with each passing day. He gets jealous easily, begins to put more and more emphasis on how he dislikes Tommy's other friends, and gets more controlling and possessive. It all comes to a head when, after taking some advice from his friends, he attempts to cut Dream out of his life.

Dream can't handle the thought of his proclaimed "little brother" leaving him, so he goes straight to kidnapping and murder. After hanging out with Tommy for so long, of course he knows where he lives, so he breaks into his house, knocks him out, and takes him to a room in his basement that he prepared for him.

Good ending: Tommy's friends and family (SBI) call the police and report Tommy missing after he disappears, and the police, after hearing about Tommy and Dream's falling out, go to Dream's house to question him. After hearing something in the basement, they discover Tommy and arrest Dream.

Bad ending: To tie up the loose ends, Dream goes back out and kills Tommy's friends and the SBI. The police never find Tommy, and he's stuck with Dream as his new big brother.