Prompt 19: DreamXD and George

Art from an animatic by Real Boi on YouTube

-~-

So, George lives in a little mushroom house on the edge of a village, surrounded by forest. Unfortunately for him, his pretty privilege attracts a fae, DreamXD, who falls in love with him. XD starts leaving him gifts, but because he's shy, he doesn't approach and ask for his name or anything yet. He mostly leaves jewelry, like rings and necklaces.

One day, while hanging out with Dream and Sapnap, who ask him where he found such beautiful jewelry from, and when he tells them that it just randomly showed up, Sapnap becomes worried. Bad, who is his father, is also a witch, and he remembers his dad warning him about something like that in his childhood, so he takes George to him. Bad freaks out, telling him to get rid of everything by burying it in the forest, to never look or go back, say that, while it's beautiful, he can't accept it, and to not say thank you. He tells George that a fae is after him, gives him tips to stay safe, and sends him off.

XD is absolutely pissed that his love is being taken away from him, but he can't take George because of the tips given by Bad, and he can't hurt Bad on account of him being an experienced witch. Basically yandere!fae!DreamXD tries to lure in and kidnap George, but is constantly foiled by witch!Bad.

The good ending would be Bad finding a way to keep XD away from George forever, leaving him heartbroken.

The bad ending would be XD luring George away or George slipping up and accidentally saying his name or accepting a gift, which would allow XD to take him away.

I don't know if it's just me and my bias towards dark SBI fics talking, but I feel like a bad ending would be more interesting, but it's fully up to the author to choose what ending they want.