Prompt 38: Ranboo, Shane, and Ryan (Buzzfeed Unsolved)

Art by red-naiver on Tumblr

I listened to "Turn the Lights Off" by Tally Hall while writing this lolAlso, I have no excuse for not updating for so long. I was planning on taking just a little unplanned mental health break, and I just kept putting updates off.

-~-

Buzzfeed Unsolved crossover AU where Ranboo is a demon and Lucifer's son, AKA the prince of Hell, and gets accidentally summoned by Shane and Ryan on one of their once-per-season demon episodes.

Ranboo finds them extremely funny and thus decides to attach himself to them and follow them around. He'd been getting bored of Hell anyway, and these humans were very entertaining.

Sure enough, his amusement towards them turns into companionship and they banter and joke like it's normal to be friends with the literal prince of Hell. Que lots of hijinks with Ranboo and his favorite humans, including but not limited to protecting his dumbasses from other ghouls and not so friendly demons and teaching Ranboo about technology and modern society since he hasn't been out of Hell in a couple thousand years.

Speaking of technology, Ranboo quite enjoys TikTok and playing Minecraft when Shane and Ryan eventually get him his own phone and laptop, so why not make content? And so it was. He becomes very popular on TikTok and starts streaming from Shane and Ryan's house (IDK if they live together in real life, but they do now and Demonboo is roomies with them.) When he eventually does facecam streams, he takes on a human form (since his regular (demon) form is his DSMP character and that's how he normally looks). He goes out of his way to make his human form as tall as he possibly can while still seeming like a normal person, mainly because he finds it hilarious.

When he makes it onto the Dream SMP, the focus would shift more toward Ranboo's relationships with the DSMP content creators, but Shane and Ryan are still definitely there. When he does become friends with the DSMP peeps, I imagine they find out during a meetup - after they're done vlogging stuff and in their hotel or wherever they're staying, Ranboo shifts back to his 8 foot demon form, forgetting that his friends don't know about Hellish origins, and is just like "Oh, sorry, forgot you didn't know that I'm Hell's heir lol." and just decides to take a selfie with the group he met up with and send the photo to the Dream SMP group chat/Discord server (only for the CCs of course).