pg 1

USA
MASSACHUSETTS
2:41 AM

Lydia arrived way too late this Monday morning. Thankfully, she booked a hotel room before getting into her flight. Laying down on the wide soft bed, she closed her eyes. This was everything she wanted. A grand hotel, privacy, freedom and most importantly, peace. Life for her back in LA wasn't easy; with the unending school activities, coupled with enormous work loads and busy activities. She sighed, this summer vacation was really what she wanted.

Smiling, she was happy to be far from home and school. Not that school wasn't fun, her roommates; Ann and Mary where literally fun. And home wasn't really bad at all, but there was nothing like a break and total privacy and peace.

The Boulevard University just got a break and the first thought that came to Lydia's mind was; run away, go to a small city, enjoy yourself, have fun, lots of drinks and naps. So what other place to go than Massachusetts?

She opened her eyes, giving up on trying to sleep. She wondered why sleep couldn't come to her at this time and after the long trip from LA. She stood up for the bathroom and showered. One thing was sure, a good long shower always puts one to sleep. She spent the better half of an hour taking a shower. After scrubbing and washing to her satisfaction, she finally came out, tying the hotels long white luxurious towel. Lydia didn't give a second thought to checking her travelling luggage for a night wear as she dumped herself on the bed again. Still, she felt so awake. She groaned out loudly in frustration.

My vacation should better not start like this, she prayed silently.

She had to keep herself busy doing something ....anything. She couldn't remain locked up in this fancy hotel room everyday?

Well, to hell with it, I'm getting a job tomorrow.