Pg 31

"but they were only mimicking you?" She said, trying to defend Brian and his friends.

"To you it seems, but to me it's pure humiliation and bullying and that's why I'll kill every last one of them" he said.

"I overheard that he heard a night party and what better way to teach him a lesson un?" He continued.

"Your accent---" Lydia caught herself saying. She remembered in the bar he was a little bad with his English but now, he was talking so fluently.

"I'm only using the... err fake accent tu clean ma trail ya know?" He smiled brightly. "I'm a British"

"What...." Lydia swallowed the rush of invisible saliva in her mouth; "what's your real name Mr Barlow?" She asked bewildered.

"Barlow is the name of the man that murdered my family" he was really impressed with Lydia's smartness and focus in his story.

"Why do you answer the name of the man that killed your family and took away your happiness?" Lydia asked him, confused.

"I am dead. I am now a murderer like him. I am now Barlow" he said.

"Why do you allow your circumstances shape you into this? Why? You should've forgiven and forgotten" she cried out.

"Forgiven and forgotten?!" He bellowed and she flinched in fear.

"Yes" she replied and swallowed.

"Some things can not be forgotten darling" he said.

He hated when he called her darling, she furrowed her brow in annoyance; "now what?!" She yelled at him.

"Now, I kill you" he pointed his gun at her.