Chapter 4 A Converstion Goes Wrong

I ONLY OWN WHAT I COME UP WITH! THE REST BELONGS TO STEPHANIE MEYER AND HER WORK ON THE TWILIGHT SERIES

This chapter is to show Thalia and Alec's first impressions of each other! Enjoy!

Please comment and vote!

€•€•••€•€•€•€•€•€•€•€•€••€€€€€€•€€€•€•€•€•€•€•€€€€€€•€€•€€€•••€•€•€••€•€•€•€€•€•€•€•€•€•€

Chapter 5 A Conversation Goes Wrong

Jane and Alec lead the way through the halls of the castle. Finally, after about five minutes of normal human paced walking, we reached a wooden door that I supposed was our room. Like a gentleman, Alec opened to door for all of us to walk into, then he followed.

The room had dark red walls with paintings that hung on them. The paintings must have been hundreds of years old, since they looked rather worn down by time. There were two single beds next to each other, with a dark mahogany nightstand in between them. The floor was a darker shade of brown as well. There was a couch and chair, along with a dresser and mirror that all matched. The only window in the room had thick shades in front of it, blocking all the light that would get in.

Jane sat on the couch and motioned to Amelia and I to sit somewhere. We both sat on the bed closest to her and made ourselves comfortable. Alec stood, leaning against the dark brown dresser.

"Aro would like my brother and I to watch you two until you are done with your newborn habits." Jane said.

"Very well then." Amelia replied. "I suppose that if we are to share each others company, then we should get to know each other more."

With a malicious tone in his voice, Alec said, "Well, I would imagine that your little friend would have told you all about us."

"Does that not mean you can tell us from your perspective?" I asked.

"Brother, might you would like to tell it this time?" Jane asked. "I've told it far more times than you."

Alec rolled his eyes in annoyance. I could tell he had absolutely no interest in being in a room full of girls. "800 AD is when it all really started. Jane was born, then me. Our gifts were to noticeable for the people's likings, so we were charged for witchcraft and were burned at the stake. When we were barely alive, Aro found us and changed us." he explained. When he told us this, he said it in that not sorry at all voice, but in the "I'm glad it happened" way. It was as if he wanted us to know what it was like.

"Alexander completely left out that piece of the story." I mumbled knowing he would here.

"What parts did he tell you?" Jane asked out of curiosity.

I began to tell them everything that Alexander told us about them. "He said that you both went through some type of tremendous pain. Jane, you wanted people to be experiencing what you were going through. Alec, you wanted it all to cease. That is how you are said to have obtained your gifts. Jane, the illusion of pain, and Alec, sense deprivation."

Amelia continued for me, "Apparently, you, Jane, at first always seem to be more frightening than Alec. After a while you are supposed to begin to see that it is quite the opposite."

"What is your stories?" Jane questioned, seeming quite interested.

We told her how we were born on the same day, but were not related. We included everything we could up until we met the Volturi.

I still felt hurt from losing my family. I had almost forgotten about it until now. "I miss my family dearly. It hurts to think of them."

As soon as I let the words "It hurts to think of them." I noticed Alec grin in delight. Before I could even think of what I was about to say, words just slipped out. "You sadistic bastard! If you enjoy hearing about people's pain, then you have serious issues."

His eyebrows rose in astonishment. His face quickly turned from smiling, to an extremely serious stare that looked like a death threat.

Using his lightning speed, he threw me against the wall and pinned me there. Jane and Amelia sat there waiting to see what would happen. His one hand was wrapped around my neck so tightly, that it created a few cracks that went all the way up my cheeks.

This is when I realized his dark brown hair that brushed above his eyebrows and was so perfectly placed. Of course his face was flawless since he was a vampire. He was very handsome, but I knew there was no way in hell I was going to think of him in any good way.

He had his hand that was not choking me open with the black mist slowly creeping out. It started touching somewhere on my legs and painfully spread while he talked. Even though it was numbing me, it still hurt a decent amount.

As the vapor spread throughout my body, he said, "You have no clue what I've been through. I've seen everything there is to see. I've been tortured and done torture, killed more people than you could imagine, and I would kill you right now if I was allowed." He tightened his grip around my neck and lifted me higher so my feet were dangling above the floor boards. "You need to learn respect for the people higher than you which includes me. Your just a newborn who probably has no useful gift, if any at all. You will pay your respects to who ever is at a higher rank than you."

I could not believe his arrogance as he spoke. I could never stand when people spoke as if you were nothing like that. "I don't respect those who don't deserve it. You are one of those people."

As soon as I said that last word, the black vapor completely took over my body again. The difference this time though, was that I could not feel time pass by. I was just staring at blackness with no idea what was happening.

_•_•_•_•_•__••__•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•__••__•_•_•_•_•_•_•__•_•_•_•__•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

What do you think so far? Please comment and vote! There is more to come soon!