Chapter 19 Always but Never Forever

I ONLY OWN WHAT I COME UP WITH! THE REST BELONGS TO STEPHANIE MEYER AND HER WORK ON THE TWILIGHT SERIES

Thnx for reading!! Thank you for sticking with this story!

|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=

Chapter 19 Always but Never Forever

Soulmate- that word began to fill my mind. That's another thing I hate, clichés. The word 'soulmate' had cliché written all over it.

I kept thinking of what to tell Jane. How would I want someone to tell me this if I were Jane? 'Hey, Jane. How's it going? I think I might be your brothers soulmate. What do you think?' No, I am not saying that to her.

Stress was consuming me. My head felt like it was going to explode any second. What if Jane wants to kill me after this? I don't want to lose her as a friend.

Days passed by slowly. Alec nor I made any hint of what had happened between us to any of the guard members, or to each other. On the outside, it was as if it never happened. On the inside, it was just the opposite.

I continued to think about that moment that seemed to be some sort of epiphany. An epiphany of love perhaps? I'm still uncertain, but all the evidence I could gather all concluded in Alec and I being mates.

On the bright side, Amelia and I were back to normal. Our relationship is completely repaired to its state before our argument, which was a long time ago.

The masters were back from their trip to Forks, Washington, so Chelsea was no longer in charge.

We were just finishing up a guard meeting, when Marcus called me over to his throne. Everyone one else, including Caius and Aro were heading out the door to their rooms, or other parts of the castle.

"Yes, master?" I asked him. My relationship with the masters wasn't too strong. In fact, I rarely talked to them.

"Please, when we are talking alone, you may call me Marcus." he said.

I have him a polite smile. "Okay, Marcus, what do you need?"

"Have you had any... epiphanies lately?" he asked.

This question came to me as odd. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I'm just wondering. Your relationship with Alec has certainly changed since you first arrived here."

I waited a moment before I answered, trying to figure out what he was getting at. Of course he would know what's going on with Alec and I, because of his gift. "I suppose so. I don't know what you want me to say."

A slight smile cracked on Marcus's lips. "Go to him. Tell him how you feel. If your honest with him he will be honest with you."

This felt extremely weird to be taking this kind of advice from my master. "Should I? What do I have with him?" I asked.

"You will find out soon enough." He calmly replied. "Now, go."

I nodded and walked out of the enormous throne room. I headed up to Alec's room, hoping he would be in there. He was probably reading one of his books.

I knocked on his door and waited. There was no answer. I knocked again and there was still no response. 'Either he is dodging me or just isn't in his room.' I thought. I really hoped that it wasn't the first one.

I wandered around the castle looking for Alec until I saw him on the balcony leaning on the railing. The balcony looked over the town square. The view was beautiful.

"You found me." Alec said not turning around to look at me.

I couldn't tell if he sounded disappointed about it or not. I walked onto the balcony and stood beside him.