Chapter 8 Feed

I ONLY OWN WHAT I COME UP WITH! THE REST BELONGS TO STEPHANIE MEYER AND HER WORK ON THE TWILIGHT SERIES

I realize in the book Jane and Alec are supposed to be like 12 or 13 but that just doesn't seem as interesting to write about. In my story, they will be like they are in the movie (maybe a bit younger), about 15.

_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_

Chapter 8 Feed

The next morning, Jane came to our chamber and brought us down the throne room. It was time for our first feed. I kept repeating to myself in my mind, to let the masters take their picks first.

The whole guard was lined up against the walls waiting for Heidi to come in with the meal. I was standing next to Amelia and Jane, when I heard the beating hearts. I could smell and almost hear their sweet blood flowing through their veins. I needed some. No, I needed a lot.

The large wooden doors opened and Heidi and probably over fifty tourists came scrambling in. I had to use every ounce of sanity in me to stop my self from killing right the and there. By the look on Amelia's face, you could tell she was doing the same.

"Welcome, to the Volturi castle!" Aro said. I had a feeling that the Volturi enjoyed playing with their food before they actually ate it. "It is so nice for you to join us. Thank you for your generous gift." By "gift" he meant their life and blood. The tourists had no clue what he meant. Some looked at each other in confusion.

Then, Aro, Caius, and Marcus all pounced onto the nearest human as began to suck their blood. All the other people began screaming and running. The doors were locked so nobody could escape.

Once all the other guard members pounced and grabbed their meals, Amelia and I did the same. I sucked my human dry and felt satisfied.

I then noticed Alec torturing his meal. She was a brunet, like me, and looked to be around the age of Alec, about fifteen or sixteen.

She screamed as Alec pinned her to the wall. For a moment, I had a slight feeling that he was going to rape her. That feeling quickly went away when he broke her fingers. One at a time, he snapped them.

I'm pretty sure my face was filled with horror. Amelia appeared beside me and was watching the scene as well. Her face looked calm as if expecting it.

The girl screamed again and again. Alec took her hand in his, and brought it to his lips, looking as if to kiss it. Instead, he bit down. The girls screams slowly ceased as the life was being vacuumed out of her. After Alec finished, he released his grip and she fell to the floor. I stared at the lifeless body.

I then looked to where Demetri was feeding. He somehow got the women to calm down and was heavily making out with her. The women looked about twenty four years old. Then a scream came from her mouth. Demetri was feeding from her bottom lip. I saw her try to shove Demetri off of her, but obviously he didn't budge. She too fell to the floor after he finished draining her.

My face was filled up with even more horror, if it was possible. By that time, all the humans were dead.

"Ah." Aro said like he just drank a beverage after a long run. "Amelia, Thalia, I hope you enjoyed your first dine with us. Alec, please escort the two young ladies to their room. Also, would you mind keeping them company for the rest of the day?" I could tell that was a command, not a question.

Alec glanced at Amelia and I, then back at Aro. He nodded and said, "Yes, master."

We were on our way out of the throne room when Caius reminded us, "Alec, please remember to train them again today."

"Yes, master Caius." Alec replied.

•%•%•%%•%•%•%•%•%•%•%•%•%•%•%•%•%•%•%•%%•%•%•%•%•%•%•%•%•

I know it's short but I feel like this should be separated from what is going to happen next.

Vote and COMMENT please!! (Please no rude comments, but constructive criticism is great!