Chapter 11

While being out and about Kelly and her friends along with Zoey Inkbell are looking for someplace to hang out while Paleteria is having is having her meeting then Korra sports gym called Little Mac punch out gym but on the Verge of bankruptcy then Korra says "Hey Kelly their a gym over there."

Then Kelly see the gym and says "Hm look interesting don't know if it will be there next time but let go in and see what it like."when they got in they see that the gym is dessert but it does have some good trophies and have good workout and spying equipment with a juice bar then Zoe spotted someone that's punching the bag who seems to be one foot taller than Korra oh she looks oh most like little Mac then Kelly say "Hey do you work here?" "Oh my dad is in his office if you want memberships but he'll be out shortly." Say the boxer in the ring.

Meanwhile in the office the manager is on the phone with Tom Nook "So little Mac," say Tom Nook "six million dollars if you or whoever you sent to tonight smash competition to take a dive that will be more than enough to keep your gym afloat and more." Little Mac was disgusted by the Thievius Raccoonus offer and then says "How can you still have a clean conscience with all the trimmings you made that you put on everyone?"

Then little Man hang up the phone when he hear a knock and say "You can come in Tina." Then Tina come in and says "We have some guests. " then little Mac went out of his office and see Kelly and her friends looking around the place and says "We are not talking in new member at this time. " then Kelly say "Oh we are just looking around. "

"Well," says Little Mac "open house is tomorrow but it could be the last if I don't win tonight Smash competition." Then Kelly see the poster of the Smash competition that little Mac is talking about the prize is more then enough to say this gym and see it hosted by Min Min and Zoey got an idea and says "Maybe we can compete to help." Then Kelly say "Well I do want to compete in a time it but how can I get it in on such short notice? "Well," Say Tina "the rules do say you can have three back-ups and with me on my dad side he still need one more." With Korra and Marrttie who not seem to be interested Zoey says "Guests  am the third." "How am I ask?" Ask Tina then Zoey pull out what seem to be a smartphone but it look to advance for a commercial phone then pointed at one of the spine rings then says " Toad knight I choice you. " then some kind of Toad in some kind of armor holding a sword and shield then Kelly  says "How did you do that?" "Oh," replied Zoey "This phone can let me summon any Toad that can fight but I can only being out one Toad at a time and the phone can hold up to six Toads."

Then Zoey pushed the the return on her phone and the Toad went back into the phone. "Ok," says Little Mac "We have four hour tell sing up closes."later at the Electro Dome where the Super Smash competition is being held well Max team had signed up for the competition and hit the locker room but little do they know someone is spying on them a ninja of some kind with an unusual Tale.

When Kelly team enters the Locker room so Little Mac can explain how thing work in the Smash competition "Ok," say Littel Mac "The rule are simple you have to raise your pants damage High Enough to send it flying ."

"Are weapons allowed?" ask Kelly "Only if it up to two or more weapons are part of your fight Style if not you have to make do I have a popped into the ring," Say Littel Mac then he says "But you must keep a eye for final Smash balls they can turn thing around but they can only double your current strength unlike those in the Nintenguard that can unleash the full power with it." Then a nothing came on the intercom " attention," Says the voice "the Smash competition will start in a half hour all fighter please come to the main arena for opening ceremony."

"Guests we better get going." Say Kelly  "It nothing big," says Little Mac "It only a few highlights of the best Pals over the years tell the first bout starts." When they got to the main Arena the highlight of fights of the years has started some scenes be older than others and not the end the tower card says someday you too will be among the Nintenguard.  "Ah mac Mac are those in the reel part of the Nintenguard?" Ask Kelly  "It hard to say," Say Littel Mac " younger fans think they are all in the Nintenguard but when fans got older it a guessing game for example everyone thinks Mario is leader of Nintenguard but for all I know he a red herring while their are fanfic of those who they think are in the Nintenguard with those get this are from the Hinobi books like Phantom fight." Then the first bout between the Mii and Toad Lucha and it almost ended with a homerun if not for the toad Lucha's fast reflexes by grabbing the bat and throwing the meat out of the ring the next bout is what seem to be between a girl werewolf and another Mii and in no time flat the Mii been KO in one hit "Are the Mii here that weak?" Ask Kelly to Mac "The Mii's," say littel Mac "as well the Villages are the mid class that's always get kicked around by bills at Nook Inc not even the Nintenguard can do anything about it."