Chapter two

In the Palace of Palutena Vicky enter Palutena throne room to report on the situation while Kelly wait outside until she call in. "Lady Palutena," say Vicky as she walk toward Palutena "glad to report that the civil disturbance has been resolved." Then Palutena get up from her throne then says "That sound good but you seem to have more to tell." "Indeed," says Kelly "you can come in now." Ssys Vicky then  Kelly came in and see  Palutena like she seeing like oh her grandparents for the first time. "Ah hi," say Kelly as she slowly walks towards Paleteria "Kelly am 17 year old I come from Techoit MI once know as Detroit tell I really in love with attacked it." "Good to meet you Kelly," says Palutena "now you may have more questions for me then I have with you but Vicky have thing if great thing of important to tell me so you may have to wait in one of the waiting room down the hall on the third door on your lift I will have Monita show you around the place and answer any question you may have. " then Kelly leaves and them Palutena says to Vicky "So other then the stranger what else did you find?" Vicky total all that happened in the green lands to make Palutena say "I doubt King K.Rool can control Underworld monster and  even though Medusa is defeated long ago along with Hades in the uprising incident so someone else must have revived her." "So what should we do?" Ask Vicky "Well," replied Palutena "Monita may already pick up Kelly to show her around the place so for now I'll  set up the meeting in the main discussion room and try to get Ashley to come for once." "Understand." Says Vicky and make her leave then Palutena walks towards the balcony View of Nintendo land and says "What are you up to Medusa?" Meanwhile on the monorail Kelly is looking out to see the passing view with Montia telling her what she looking at out the window. "So what do you think ms Chadbourne?" Says Montia when Kelly take a seat "Well," says Kelly it look like a nice place but I may not want to stay for long." "Why that?" Ask Montia "How can I put this," says Kelly when she get up when the monorail got back to Palutena Palace and open the door then Kelly says while she and Montia got out "Am looking for answers to my path." "Like what?" Ask Montia "I don't know," replied Kelly "Something  that can help me find out what am really am and if I stay with my foster dad his fiance and her son I be a third wheel." Then they head back to the Palace and Monita thought Kelly is a runaway. Meanwhile in the Palace main meeting room Pit Falco Vicky aloud with Ashley a black hair sorceress are with Palutena on what had happened. " kremlings an underworld monsters working together and now a human fell from the sky what next?" Ssys Pit and he made the first statement "Well," says Ashley "it seem some of the  Miis security units did quarantine the crash site but they also found footprints that belong to Ridley so it could be more then we think." "K.Rool Medusa and what seem to be Mother brain they don't normally get along." Say Vicky "They must found something in common and Medusa seem to be the ringleader but their could be more to it then it seem." Says Palutena "So why did the higher up did not receive Medusa as a threat?" Say Falco "Maybe it only on us." Says Vicky "Well," replied Falco "I know the Nintenguard commander and once I inform him-" but Pit interrupt Falco by saying "NO WAY! if you call in the Nintenguard they will sent who know what they will sent." Then Falco says hey I know the one the Commander sends is let say eccentric but he can get thing done even if he does go Oval." Then Pit brow lower at Falco then Vicky brake the tension "HEY! What about Kelly? We can't have her go off into a world that she doesn't know about." "Will," says Pit "Let her stay here tell we can find a way to get her back home." "But how?" Falco replied then Montia came in and says to Paleteria "Ms Chadbourne is at the balcony waiting for you." "Good I'll be their shortly meaning adjourn." Say Palutena. Moment later at the Palace balcony where Kelly is waiting for Paluteua for a few minutes tell she see her coming. "So," Say Paleteria how was your tour of my Kingdom? Not as better then the Nintendom but it home." "Well it nice," says Kelly "but I have somewhere to go and find out who am really am." What are expecting to find?" Ask Paleteria "I don't know," replied Kelly "Maybe to find my real family or learn where I really come from." "Is this family," ask Palutena "from is a foster family?" "The soldiers that found me in the evasive state when I was a baby toke me in as her daughter now that he found himself a fiancee who happen to have a son making me the third wheel. "Replied Kelly then Paleteria signed a bit and says "Well you seem to be stuck with us until find a way to get you home." Then Kelly says "And the only way to do that is to help you with whatever problem you have going on." "Guests so," say Paleteria "So are you in?" Elsewhere at a disclosed location Ridley enter Medusa chamber to inform her on what he seen. "Interesting," says Medusa "a human from another world sound like thing may get complicated if she intervenes." What should we do about it?" Ask Ridily then the bracelet on Medusa right hand starting to blink. "For now," say Medusa I will set up a meeting in a hour to talk about you seen." Then Ridily leave Medusa chamber then Medusa turn to her mirror like something coming in it what seem to be the Oval office and Medusa says "Is their something that I can help you with president Raven?"