Chapter 32

Once Kelly's team got into Hyrule they have put the mobile base near where Chester found Kelly and when they got out of the mobile base they went to the house for the first met with Grayson and Gar "So," say Chester to Kelly when they enter the house "dose this being back any memorys?" Kelly look around a bit then went upstairs with her dad following her to the room where they first meet and more destitute and they remember densetsu Chester " even if I don't remember this place it is where you found me." The room where it all started is old and oh run down but the pictures on the wall are way too faded to tell who or what's in them " I know this may not be the place where you actually live," Say Chester "but whoever's they were even if they are still living they don't want you in the wrong hands." On hearing that Kelly thanks it's now the time for her to confront her dad's own past by saying " speaking of hands why arms always covered?" Chester's trying to come up with an excuse but Kelly pulled up Chester's right sleeve exposing the chain birthmarks.

"Ok ok," say Chester "but their are things about these marks on my dad's side of the family don't know everything about them or how far the family has them for generation but the records say they go back to World War II or at least that's when those that you're in your ancestors Kreighton Chagberg's Italian now that's dumb and what got caught on them led to what said in redacted reports that took out a whole German base that looking for Greek artifacts with his bare hands." Kelly take a moment to let this set in but when she  about to ask the next question Kelly's since something's coming in the pulses of her hearts.

"Come in Kelly this Dinan from mobile base come in." Says Dinan on their communicators "This is Chester. " answer Chester " wrapping a possible hostiles is coming into your location Ovalsan and the others are heading to your location to back you up hold out as long as you can."

Order Dinan "I'll do what I can." Replied Kelly before heading out and when she got out of the house what seems to be ninjas around the house with who seems to be the commander appearing out of thin air and since that she's the one Kelly is looking for.

The commander ordered her ninjas to not let anyone interfere "Thank for not letting anyone interrupt us." Say Kelly before they start the bout.

-bout start-

Kelly make the first move with a four hit combo while the Ninja Commander countered with a high kick to face.

Then Kelly go for the legs but the Ninja Commander evaded and goes for Kelly's head but Kelly grabbed it and threw the ninja Commander to the edge of the barricade when Ovalsan with the backup team of Gabriel Jackson and Korra once their Ovalsan the ninja crest.

Ovalsan: hey those are Sheik.

Gabriel: What?

Korra:I thought they are like the Zelda books myth.

Jackson: Well Kelly seem to be whipping their leaders butt.

As the battle wind down the Sheik Commander through some shuriken but Kelly deflect and finish with a tropical hurricane kick.

-Sheik Commander defended-

With the Sheik Commander on her knees Kelly walk walks towards her and puck her up then say " Time we come to-" but when Kelly took off the Commandos face rapping she found some beans surprising when Kelly says "my face?!"

"Yeah nice to finally meet you to sister. " Says Kelly's so called sister and when Chester came out of the house he thinks he seeing double and says "ah Kelly who your friend why does she look like you and is she good?" Then both Kelly and her lookalike both Snicker the bet and then the look-alike says " Am Sheena Gubmist." 

"Hm," Thought Ovalsan "I think I know where this is going." Once both Kelly's and Sheena teams meet back at the mobile base Paleteria as well as Dinan a surprise that Sheena look like Kelly and well when they are put under med scans for further analysis well most of the Nintenguard members have the feel in the back of their mind While Chester Paleteria Gabriel and Dinan fainted and fell on the floor hard when the results say that Sheena and Kelly are..................................Sister three minutes apart to be exact I did feel that she have a sibling earlier than her parents but she didn't expect to be on the dot.

Later that night both the Nintenguard and the Sheiks are in the command room of the mobile base setting up their plains of attack tomorrow at sunrise.

From what the Sheiks know Hyrule Castle had beed barricaded by us outsiders with deadly defense Outpost guarding the front with no other way over or under the mobile system won't be enough to take them out so a small group can slip into the chaos and find out who or what the US government doesn't want that people to know.

Once both asleep for the night so they can be rested for tomorrow Kelly had a dream we're Gabriel's Master Sword is in a stone and when she started approaches she hears a voice and it says "Kelly....the time have come for your turn adventure to begin let the sword guide you and your friends to a store has been tainted by the evil Hyrule tries to steal and contain for eons." Then the dream ends up on Kelly grabbing the master sword waking up on the morning of.......the final battle....?