chapter 29

Moments later ever family member us at the dining room so the meeting begins.

Dining room meet

Diana: First off let me lead down some rules first no interruptions while someone is speaking and no mean comments when it's your turn. So let begin

Kelly: Di- I mean mom I didn't mean to give you such concerns Bible want you know my friends to get into the crossfire.

Grayson: I could join which I wood to keep you safe Kelly.

Chester: yeah but goes to Kelly brought back could do more than what Grayson can do alone.

Diana: yeah speaking of who Kelly brought back with her why didn't you tell me about your mom coming here?

Chester: hey it's Mike through surprise to me as well.

Kelly: I never knew that I had a grandmother and when I first met her and her Pals I feel like I know her.

Chester: well my dad didn't talk much about her but she's you know and maybe we will breathe easy a bit.

Diana: as much as I would like it but now I feel like we should join her.

Kelly: What?

Diana: well it's something we should do with you a family trip you may say.

Kelly: I appreciate it but I don't know what to say.

Diana: we will let you think about it.

Gabriel: well I'm going with my sister to be by her side.

Kelly: thanks but our brother tie up Loose Ends my disruptive departure had caused.

Chester:Well if you are wondering what are things like now well the shadows and the cobras emergency what they now called Shadow Cobra and something's way off about them.

Kelly:Like what?

Chester: how should I put this?..... oh yeah they have sensors Aura around them like what seems to be on GAR Raven.

Grayson: Guests being the Nintenguard is s good idea after all.

Kelly: guess I have to call my friends if they are still around.

Chester: Oh Angelic and Duncan they also working at the dojo thinking of calling them?

Kelly: I could but I'm not sure if they'll let me because I left without saying goodbye.

Diana: understood that's how I feel when I went AWOL but if you want to do it tomorrow I understand.

Kelly: Thank you.

Diana: meeting adjourned

The next day when Kelly got up and thought that her adventures in Nintendo Land was all I dream it's not once she got dressed and see that some of her Nintenguard team members are in the dining room at least I getting along with each other even if her dad and grandmother Stila. Then she hears what seems to be motorcycle engines outside once Kelly opens the door and sees what seems to be two bikers with the shadow cover mark on their jackets one of them one of the bikers got off and he handed Kelly and invite and when she opened it is for a challenge this afternoon downtown she can bring though she can to end this Feud once and for all.