Chapter 24

Then the day come all that all that Paleteria Palace are at the ready to welcome... General Super Mario  as he enters the palace all that are in attendance are giving a best regards tell Kelly says "What a bunch of kids ups. Then General Mario walk towards Kelly for a closer look and then says "You must be Kelly Chiedburn the new Captain N  and Paleteria's granddaughter." Then Ovalsan come to him then says "Yeah another that won't kiss up to your big ego." "Well Ovalsan," says Mario in a annoy tone "I am only here to disgust battle plans and some forms that peach signed as well as questioned other."

Jonna who still keeping up with the rude that she walked towards Mario and says to him "Indeed but can we talk about this privately?" Then without delay they head to Peachs room not before Mario says to Fox "Fox set up a infiltration battalion into Medusa Nexmare palace and order Ovalsan to lead Kelly to end Medusa for good."

"Understand, " replied Fox "even I know your little planning sessions had too much of a thinking which Medusa could take advantage of." Once Jonna and Mario got to her her room he went to the point by saying to Jonna "You have some real nerve to deviate the Kingdom's pass."

"More like brainwash if you ask me," say Jonna now showing her true self "How long had Peach been a so called goddess to them over 30 year?" Mario try to hold it together knowing that Jonna can be a pain then say "Toads need you and when I mean you I mean Peach to guide them if they start thinking for themselves they go crazy."

Then Peach Jonna narrow her gaze at Mario like he made it like that the next thing Mario says "Then their the vido on adding more taxing to Wario why are you letting him have a little more money?"

"Well," say Peach "Are you trying to make those that are not your enemies less Rich than you?"

Then Mario tighten his fist then says "I am trying to prevent him from monopolizing everything I know you seem in a better light then me and Peach but the bottom line is Wario is still a pig and Waluigi he just a deadbeat."

"But their something am very upset on," say Jonna " tearing down the movie theater for another gold statue don't you have enough of them already?"

Then Mario growled a bit at Jonna comment then get a incoming call from Fox and when he answered Fox says "All preparations have been made General. " "Good," replied Mario "you may proceed with giving Ovalsan order." Then ends the call.

"This better not backfire." Says Jonna

"Even I don't know how long it going the meeting will take and Ovalsan dose have a way to put a wrench in the work." Replied Mario and then they head to the meeting while Fox have his order to send Kelly into the so call final boss.