chapter 20

The Next morning when everyone is getting up for the day to work out what they got or found out Peach went to The girls restroom wearing her new mirror amulet she got them yesterday around her neck and opens the envelope that came with it.

"Ok," Say Peach as she pull out the instructions "let see how it works." When she start reading it reads if you want world thought another eyes to reflective surface when no one's around weather finger I want to change places put your whole hand on it. "Is that it?" Say Peach "no special verse nor warning clause." Then while closing her eyes she touched the restroom mirror with her index finger then the mirror amulet started to glow and when she opens her eyes she thinks the room has changed places but quickly realized she's in the reflection and very amused until she realized Jonna is in her body and Peach is in hers "You better not do anything crazy Jonna!" Shouted Peachvwhen Jonna is about to leave the rest room "Oh I won't, " says Jonna " maybe approve things your toad Council are too boring to add." And pollen leaving Peach slowly close the sink table knowing she's going to make some ridiculous decree from whatever the general is to give Peach and finds out that she gave Peach necklace and then she shouted "I'LL KILL HIM!" Then storms out of the restroom and finds herself in a very unusual world "This is so not Wonderland."

When Jonna got to peaches room in palliative Palace he sees there are forms on the desk where she takes High seat there's also a note addressed to her from the general it read his some of the forms for you that the mushroom Council wants your approval but those are sign in the Box those you stamp with a veto discuss them with me when I get to the Palace tomorrow sign General Super Mario

P.S Don't sign for anything crazy.

"Now am tempted to." Says Jonna then take the first form on the top.

Form one

Permission to allowed toad schools to renew teaching practices to being more praise to Princess Peach to continue her Fair rain.

Jonna Inkbell: is this cult brainwashing?

Verdict:veto

Form two

Raise Wario taxes do do his excess amount of money by 87%

Jonna:Why dose everyone in the office want to tax Wario?

Verdict:Veto

Nintenguard parental forms

Dear parents

We like to inform you that your daughter Zoey inkBell is eligible to command a T-class unit if signed you must be present for the tutorial.

Jonna: Zoey is old enough.

Verdict: signed

Form three

The mushroom theater have been ice or 4 years never play the movie through like to have it torn down and put a new Maya statue in its place.

Jonna:Going to talk to Mario about this.

Verdict:veto

Form five

Mushroom Kingdom nightclub a place for wild side with good drinks music and more.

Jonna:Hmm maybe it get more money into the funds.

Verdict:signed

Final form

Nominations for Princess Peach royal advisor you have to check one candidate.

Jonna:Why are all of them are Toads does Peach want a yes toady? Good thing their a space for other.

Candidate: classified.

Once Peach Jonna put those she approve in the question box then she heads off to want to trade rooms with Sam and Zoey is that and when she leaves a bad of a general's back-pocket swoops in and grabs the Box.

When Peach Jonna got the training room she see Zoey and sam Toad fighting on their phones against each other smiles and wonder if she remembers her little song but when Sam and Zoey sees her through their phone and see Peach with red hair "Oh hi mom." Has Zoey then she got text that she's been authorized to use a t-class unit then Sam look at it and wonder if Jonna have something to do with it and says to Zoey "Just be careful. " when Zoey open it it seem to display a EMMI and it stats and it can be active for 30 minutes "That look temping. " says Sam "Oh come on Sam boy," replied Jonna "let her ues it try and get the feel for it." Then Zoey point her phone at the center and hit the summons button on the screen then EMMI piers in the center of the training room but Samus walk into the training  room in her power suit to hide the fear on her face then see Zoey controlling the EMMI then see Peach hiding her laughter when the EMMI started to chase after her tell Zoey hit the dismissed button on the screen when she realized that her mon set it up as a joke fir letting her have it and now will not ues it to terrify others."This is your mom idea not my."

On her way over to the other training room Samus bang her left fist on the wall and says "Why did I end up being her rival and peaches having an identity crisis?!" When she got to the other training room where Ovalsan and Grayson are overseeing Kelly training and so far she doing well with the standard Nintenguard weapons. "So how she doing?" Ask Samus when she joined Ovalsan and Grayson "Well for starters," say Grayson "she has firearm  experience when her dad took her to the shooting gallery when she turns 16." "My dad think hand-to-hand will sometimes would not be enough," does Kelly as he puts down the ray gun "So he taught me on how to use a pistol but he's going to teach me on the other weapon but you know why we have not got to it yet." Then Kelly pulls out the weapons display list on her Power Glove which shows two lists the one that's have a lock while the other one doesn't then says " now this one compels me this one that says legal parent which are what my dad used but those in the biological parents those weapons whoever he or she use them are not familiar to me." Then Grayson steps towards Kelly "Well Kelly," explain Grayson "U.G.S.F level two and three Rangers go from nightsticks and pistols two more advanced firearms and melee weapons like swords land sai while there are unconventional like whips to do is I can change up to three weapons at the will of the wielder." Then all the sudden may have suggestion then says "I may have a idea but it only a theory." Then Grayson head toward him and says "please explain. " then says "we could let Kelly go into the Animus but there's one problem with it is that it doesn't go into the history of we could assume a present relative even if they are deceased." "Well we better try something. " say Grayson "understand but their no guarantee if it will work like that." Replied Ovalsan and activate the Animus and then what seems to be a chair rose out of the center of the training room "What is this?" Kelly asked "That,"replied Ovalsan "Is the Animus."