Chapter 14

Later in the Nintenguard comman Center boxer brief Kelly's battalion on the rescue operation light flaming Ghouls.

"Good evening," say Fox as he being bluffing "as you may heaed Nintenguard operative Ovalsan Ivan and Angela Lightwing have been taking by Wolf O'Donnell forces and will only release them if we hand Kelly over to them well I say over my dead body which is why I'll be leading this search and extract mission." Then he turn on the screen Displaying his plain "Ok," says Fox "From what Intel have on Wolfs minions seems to be monsters one vampire one werewolf when Mummy and one mixed courts they have work together to best ovalson and Ang." "So," ask Kelly to Fox "What the Plain?" "Well Ms. Chadburn," replied Fox "The plain is but we have to improvise once we get Beyond what Ang and Ovalsan got to," then Fox switch the display to the main hallway that Ovalsan and Ang seen then says "we have to take them on as a group but splits into teams of two incase they split up to divide your team Kelly so you have to decide who's going after who any questions?" And after brief moment of silence than fox says "Alright we depart in a half hour dismissed. " less then a half hour they depart and the enemy hold where they got to where Ovalsan and Ang are being captive they went in and they see someone is waiting on the Upper Floor stairs "So going for quantity than quality a fox." Say Wolf O'Donald then he snaps his fingers then out come the M-girls M for Monster that is "Hmm," say Jackson "look like the usual but the mix seems to have something that's off." "Like how?" Ask Brenda "Her arms don't seem to be the kind you put on a science project." "And the rest? Ask Kelly but when Jackson about to explain the light went out however Kelly and her team did stay together and even with the light are out and when they came back on they are a little scraped and one of the M-Girls throw down the smoke bomb so each of them can go sue a card door without killing her team scene where each of them went.

"Just like what Fox predicted." Say Kelly "So what your plan?" Replied Korra while she and Kelly is trying to come up with something Jackson I know somebody that got caught on his whip it seems to be a lock it must got caught up in the blackout fight then Benjamin Richter and Lucy noses it as well when Jackson got it untangled from his whip and when the others got a closer look it seems the locket is in a shape of a heart and when Jackson turns it over they see a black pad on the back "What do you think it in it Jackson?" Ask Benjamin to Jackson "Well all I can say is their could be a picture of someone she knows or cares." Then Jackson look at Kelly and see that she still thinking then Jackson says "Say Kelly me Benjamin Richter and Lucy will go out to the vampire while the rest of you try to decide who goes after the rest." "How are you going to do that?" Ask Kelly "Well," say Jackson as he starting to fell the Lockett vibrating in his hand "my team will follow the vibrations." "Make sense, " say Brenda Brimstone as she takes and look at it and smells it and pick up the sins of the others then says " Ok the vampires on the top row the next Corpus on the second bottom the werewolf is on the third top and the mummies on the 4th bottom."

"Ok," says Kelly "So must being the leader. " "Well being team Captain doesn't mean you have all the answers." Say Allison "Ok," says Kelly now that she have the order all figured out "Me Lily Bell and car I will take the mixed Corp Marinette Penny and Zoey a go out to the werewolf and the rest will go after the mummy."

"You know we are the only adults here Kelly." Say Morgana Swede "Why that?" Asked Kelly "Well," says Morgana "don't mean to cramp your style but you can have each of us showing the others we have more experience Enoch in tactical planning does new mother ever tell you to listen to experience." That didn't sit Kelly well when she heard that word "Yeah!," Shouted Kelly "but my Dad taught me that now my mom nor want one!" Tgen each if the younger team set off into each pathway leaving the adult behind. "Well that got off on the wrong foot." Say Brenda.

"How am I supposed to know she have family problems," says Morgana "at least my kid have a dad." "Funny who we are looking for is the reason why am here." Replied Brenda and then the adults women head to their own pathway "This may not been a good start." Say Fox then join the others.