Chapter 30

Once Kelly with Gabe Grayson Jackson Korra and even Ovalsan  are in  downtown then Angelic and Duncan come in with Billy and Jimmy Lee as well once the Shadow cobra emerged with their leader a brute of a sensei Biff blood knuckles in what seems to be some kind of battle armor then he starts laying down The rules.

- challenge rules-

Biff: okay the rules are simple you can knock out or force your parents to submission as long as it doesn't resort to killing the team with the most that are standing wins.

-Challenge start-

And off the bat Ovalsan turn into Ovaleyes and with a pulse punch I took out all of this foot soldiers.

Kelly: you says by any means and they are not dead.

Biff:Because I didn't expect anyone to have super powers and lack of a better word.

Then Kelly and Beth face off and see that V has a neural control panel in the back of his neck and once the payout starts chili go around best and took out the neural control pad on the back of his neck and like that he's down for the count

-Kellys team win-

Once it over Kelly and her friends went to the Double Dragon Dojo to talk about their next move.

-Dojo meeting-

Kelly: Billy Jimmy  I know this is not your fight but there's a greater threat in the shadows.

Billy: Kelly  I a list and that you seem to have a greater purpose but you have to tell down and not jump into a war that will go over your head.

Kelly: I didn't mean to not to tell you I need others but I was having high emotions at the time.

Jimmy: Your reaction is understandable.

Duncan: But me and Angelic were worry sick when it happened.

Angelic: We could of join you like it a road trip.

Kelly: I could ask you if I was thinking more clearly but if I do now you may turn it down.

Angelic: I wouldn't if it someplace typical but if it's Hyrule itself I'm going with you no matter what.

Duncan: Same here.

Grayson: yeah but for all we know president Raven may have checkpoints on our route that Kelly Once took.

Ovalsan: Well we can take the route they least expect.

Grayson: yeah we have to go into the Illinois quarantine Zone on the alternate routes.

Ovalsan: Is that one of those with the demon portal?

Grayson:Indeed but have to when we are their.

Kelly: yeah but after that we might take some sightseeing before going in.

Ovalsan: Not big on sidequests in all honesty.

Kelly: Well it my quest so I decide on where the path will take us.

Ovalsan: as long as it's not too dangerous.

Kelly: okay but I may add a bit here in there.

Grayson:But me and your dad are strange to that.

Duncan: whatever the risks that awaits us we can handle it.

Kelly: okay then it's settled we leave Friday morning pack what you need before then.

Angelic: Same here.

Billy: Me and Jimmy will join once the true enemy shows itself.

Ovalsan: Ok now that all been said we have to get some supplies and refuel the mobile base.

Kelly: Indy so until then later unless you to wants to come to everything see what will be driving in.

Angelic: okay need some more Hang Time anyway.

Duncan: me talk with your new step brother while I'm there

Kelly: Gabriel's a nice guy

-Dojo meeting ends-

Then Friday morning came Kelly's friends joined as promised the Nintenguard mobile base all filled up and ready to go and once everyone is seated and have their seatbelts on they head off to the new route towards Hyrule.