Chapter 15

The day of Exchange had arrived Ang disguised as Kelly and the Nintenguard are ready to make their Exchange wall Ridley have Bowser in a cage that Ridley can carry and without further delay they commence The Exchange while the real Kelly is hiding behind a few bushes seeing Bowser and and who's posing as her changing place but she also see that Ovalsan have what seems to be a remote and when and Kelly got into the cage Ridley takes off with her inside then Kelly got out of the bushes when Ridley is far enough not to see her. "Now Ang have to do is to impale Ridley when he's about to find out." Say Fox " shame," say Ovalsan "She is now part of the fireworks." Oh and fox about to realize that Overton has something planned all of them pulls out the remote and hit the switch and boom Ridley's out of the game with Ang medium rare and fox and Bowser slam their hand on their face. "That very.... unorthodox." Say Kelly " that's how I do thing and cooking Ang a bit is just to spite her." Replied Ovalsan "The General is not going to like this." Say Fox as the rest head back to Paleteria Palace "His antique does make my normal routine with General look like petting nuisance." Say Bowzer then Fox replied " yeah and from the Intel from Grayson about Gar Raven  I don't know if we could just let her go home by herself since there's something or someone worse behind the scenes in the Oval Office."

Then Fox's com started to ring he check the caller ID and it the general Fox and answer it and says "General how nice of you to call Bowzer safe and the Nexmare is down a minion. "

"So I hear," say The General "now am here to call you because I will be coming over in three weeks from now to set up plans of assault on the Nexmare base oh and Fox." "Yeah. " Say Fox nervously "My lieutenant is heading to Ang's crash site so she can give Ovalsan the letter of my coming so he will not do another one of his TERRIERS LEVEL ANTICS!" Then the General hang up leaving Commander Fox in cold sweat

Once they got back to the Palace Kelly ends up facing someone she's not fond of at the check-in desk " Diana Locksley!?" Shouted Grayson "Diana?... no am Samus Samus Aran." Say Samus "Is this your idea of a joke!?" Shouted Kelly and storm off to  her room. "Was their something lift out in my buffing? Ask Samus " Let me explain. " Say Ovalsan as he show the to Samus of Chester with Diana on their date when Grayson sees it and says " Oh I get it now Diana is lift handed while am guessing Samus is right-handed." "Indeed," replied Samus "but the reason why am here is to look into the Palace rumors of Kelly Chiedburn being a actual Hyruleing." "You might want to ask Paleteria," say Ovalsan and then pull up the other of Paleteria "She maybe the one had set all this in motion." Then Grayson see the image then says "Am not sure but Chester's mom does she seem to look like her." But unknown to them that Paleteria had got a duck out of their sight head to the hot spring room not without Morgana Sweeted and Allison Barneing nursing something's up when they see her passing bye so did Brenda and Rachel "When a Woman move that fast that mean they have something to hide." Say Morgana "So what do you suggest?" Asking Alicein "Oh I think we should talk to her mom to mom." Say Morgana as they started to follow her "can we come?" Ask Brenda "Only if persuasion fails." Replied Morgana as she let her and Rachel come then Ovalsan  peeked around see them going after pallet I know it's going to be a rough spa day but when he turns around he sees Ang medium rare then she says 'Here for you." As she gave him the letter with the wax seal with the Insignia crest of the general of the Nintenguard.

Super Mario himself.