Chapter one

In the world of Nintendo land where all of Nintendo less know or neglected resides under the watchful eye of Paluterna the Goddess of light.
In the Green lands Vicky a Pink haired villager riding on her scooter along with Palutena right hand Angel Pit flying overhead with Falco a freelance ace pilot racing ahead in his Arwing "Hey!," Say Pit "Stay in formation." Then Falco turns on the booster and says over the intercom "It only a couple of rogue airships I'll just nova bomb them out of the sky and call it a day." "That overkill. " replied Vicky as she set herself into position when she park her scooter and pull out her tablet screen."Got a visual on the Airships. " says Pit when he see the two airships run rogue Shy guys wobble Dee's and kremlings. The Rogue crew fire the cannons Falco defects the cannon and fire back at one of the airships propeller and Pit take one of the cannons. "Great job Pit" Says Vicky "now take out the main propeller and-" Then on her screen a massive swarm of Underworld monsters appeared out of nowhere Falco look up and see the incoming swarm. "Have not seen them in a longtime. " Say Pit as the swarm move in while the airships retreat but when Pit is about to fire some of his arrows Falco fire the nova bomb that oh most hit him the nova bomb burn up most of the swarm. After Pit and Falco cleared up the remain they landed on the ground to have a meeting when Falco came out of his Arwing in his fighter jet uniform with a blue Falcon head and then he and Pit walk toward each other and Pit says "You oh most Fry's me!" "Hey it did work." Replied Falco "Hey hey hey," says Vicky "no one expect a sudden underworld swarm and it's big enough to inform Lady Palutena." "Your right Vicky," says Pit "and maybe while am at-" then some thunder got their attention they look up and some clouds forming in the sky then something shot out of it "What is that?!" Shouted  Falco then the crew got out of the way when what seem to be a van crash landed into a near by Forest. "What was that?" Ask Pit "Look like a van." says Vicky "well we better see if someone is in their." Say Falco. When they got to the crash site Pit draw out one of his arrows and Falco draw out his raygun from his holster then they hear someone groaning inside the van "Hey someone is in there." Say Vicky then the van door open and something came out and it collapsed when Vicky  went to help it but when she got closer it tune out to be a human girls when her hood  came off. Falco and Pit are stun when they see her while Vicky is helping the Stranger up "rr where am I?" Ask the girl when she got on her feet Falco and Pit try to explain but neither of them can't find the right word for it. "You are in the Green lands of Nintendo land am Vicky and the two that look like they never seen someone like you are Falco and Pit," Replied Vicky then ask "So got a name?" The girl says "Kelly Kelly Chiedburn." After that Kelly join Vicky and her colleagues but little do they know that the space pirate Ridley who been spying behind the bushes and then fly off to report on some interesting find.