Chapter five

The next day Kelly with Vicky are at the Tom Nook cafe waiting for the Tom Nook bank to open at noon but little do they know that Ovalsan with his nose in the Nintendo land press reading the funny's "Oh look like we can go in now." Say Vicky when she look at her watches when the the clock hit twelve then both she and Kelly get up to walk toward the bank "So Vicky, " ask Kelly "what Tom Nook really l Iike?" Vicky look at Kelly for a bit and says "well he a raccoon for starters but he the most connected person person ever if anyone can help you find a way home he can." " And put you deep in debt." Say Ovalsan then he spotted someone peeking out of the alleyway and recognize him as King Hippo even if he's wearing sunglasses and a green sweater. "They are walking into a ambush." Thought Ovalsan so he jump on to the rooftops and run ahead of Kelly and Vicky to Tom Nook bank to set up a counter ambush and see what Tom Nook is planning.  Moment later Kelly and Vicky got the bank and in there they see that the inside is pretty good good enough to fool anyone to fall into Tom Nook debt. "Oh," say the security guard when Vicky and and Kelly enters the bank "You have to drop off any and all devices at the security office." "That a bad idea." Says Ovalsan when he so slithered in there it in his snake mode while Vicky and Kelly drop off their thing and head upstairs to Tom Nook office while Ovalsan slithered into the closet waiting for the coming battle. When Kelly and Vicky enter Tom Nook office where Tom Nook seem to be waiting for Kelly for some reason with the paperwork ready for her to sign "You must be Kelly, " say Tom Nook as Kelly and Vicky take a sit. "Ok," says Tom as he show the contract to Kelly and when she read it but Kelly find a few thing off about it and like oh say the Shady clauses that are in the mid point and paragraph that's will put her in major debt if she signs. "Thanks for the generous opportunity for helping me," says Kelly "but my dad once never be in a debt that you can't get out from or you will be forever be in a devil trap." Then Kelly get up and leave and Vicky follows "why did you do you that?" Ask Vicky on their way down "I don't want to own someone that will take advantage of someone's good nature like yours Vicky." Replied Kelly when they got back downstairs someone seem to be waiting for them. "Well Well," says King Hippo who with some of the Kremmling that we're involved indecisive disturbance I have Vicky pad and Kelly's glove and my friends are here to do some honest banking and we end up seeing one of Paleteria little laggies." Then King Hippo snap his fingers and more enemies pop out of hiding "It an ambush. " says Vicky "Find some cover Vicky." Say Kelly and then she make some kind of martial arts stance "Ha," laughed King Hippo "Are really going to fight us all?" "Never underestimate a dragon." Says Kelly "Ok your last life." Replied king Hippo  and with a snap of his finger the kremlings advance but Kelly made the first move and did a tropical tornado kick on the first wave as the battle go on one of the Kremmling try to use Vicky pad but it gave him a major shocked and end up seeing what seem to be a Oval on the screen and it nearby "Ah boss," Says the Kremmling "There something in that closet "Well go and check it out." Replied King Hippo but the Kremmling go and check it out the closet the door blast open taking it out that broke the fight even if is oh most and Kelly is barely tired and out of the smoke is Ovalsan in his armor and sees that Kelly has everything under control and thought "guests the self defense classes are not for sure." "You stay out of this." Say King Hippo "You better gave back my glove and her tablet," Says Kelly "or I'll   take it from you." "Fine." Answer King Hippo then order the last Kremmling left to underhand toss Kelly's glove and Kelly grab it and put it on "Ok little lady," say King Hippo as he pull out his Boxing gloves from his pants pockets and put them on "This is between you and me." Then King Hippo make his stance but when the fight about to start Kelly realized something has stop time and hear Ovalsan voice and say "Hey are really going in without of advice?" "What you have I mind?" Ask Kelly "Well," replied Ovalsan "when he open his mouth go for it that will make him drop his pants making his big gut a open Target." "Ok." Say Kelly then time resumes then King Hippo start with a right hook but Kelly counter with a lift hook at his mouth then go full charge with her right sending King Hippo flying into Tom Nook Bakery  "I got to start wearing a belt." Say King Hippo before knocks out. "Wow," say Kelly as Vicky come out of hiding. "Not bad for your first fight." Say Ovalsan as Pit and Falco came in threw the hole that King Hippa made and see Ovalsan in his unusual armor "I better head up and see what Tom Nook know about Medusa return. " says Ovalsan "wait," ask Kelly "Who are you?" Then Ovalsan say "Am the protector of the Multiverse hero to many nightmare to the oppressor and abusers as well to those with in their hearts I am the Ovaleyes and Kelly Chiedburn must be the new Captain N. " "Captain N?" Question Kelly "That what the Nintenguard had codenamed now you." Say the great Ovaleyes but when he about to go into Tom Nook office Falco says to Ovaleyes "You better not eat him." "Fine," Say Ovaleyes "Oh and I did not made that hole." Then Kelly ask Falco "Are the Nintenguard Servants of Palatine?" Then they hear buzzing of a chainsaw that made Tom Nook scream so loud hey wet himself. "Maybe having the Nintenguard send him is a bad idea." Say Falco "ya think?" Say Pit but as they are about to go upstairs Ovalsn came down "So Ovalsan," say Pit "What did you find out from Tom Nook?" "Well, " says Ovalsan "Tom Nook is only the middle man he didn't know who is gavin it Medusa but whoever's funding her may come  from the same Earth as Kelly and it maybe more then just getting her back home." But when Ovalsan passed Pit and Falco Falco says "How long you are going to be Ov-ing? Then Ovalsan tune into Ovalsan and Ovaleyes and says "Until  we can get Kelly back home. Meanwhile outside the the bank Vicky explains what the Nintenguard is to Kelly at one of the tables in the near by cafe then Kelly says "Mario DK Luigi Yoshi I so not hard of them nor whoever the Captain N before me is." "Well," says Vicky "have not hard that name until now." But little do they know that Ovaleyes is watching  then at the table behind them while hiding his face in a newspaper while is on the Communicator reporting to Paleteria on what went down. "Hmm," thought  Ovaleyes "Captain N in the Tellanrain archives so could their be one in the Nintenguard?" Then he go back to Ovalsan and see a necklace on Display at the jewelry store and then horn slowly grows out of his head "maybe," says Ovalsan "I can find some help to get this new Captain N home. Then Ovalsan since a silence flickering in the Mojo  as Ovalsan go into the jewelry store and buy that necklace does ovalson Vicky and Kelly know a pig like shadow Is spying on Kelly and then say "Captain N never heard that name in a long time."