Chapter four

It been a day since Kelly Chiedburn runaway from home she was driving under a fake license plate then on the third day she park the van at a good viewing point and look up to the Stars and see them forum the triangle on her right hand then a gold flash. "Ah," says Kelly Chiedburn when sh woke up from that dream "Dad I just have this crazy dream oh yeah. " when she got of bed in her new room in Palutena's Palace a Dimension way from home and from where she need to go if she want to know the truth. "Well better get to the main dinning hall before breakfast is over." Say Kelly Meanwhile at the main dining room everyone enjoying breakfast and talking about today's plains "Ok," say Vicky over the phone talking to Tom Nook "I'll be their at noon." Then Falco look at Vicky with a annoyed look and says to Pit "How much does she owe that raccoon?" "Well," replied Pit "not all of us can hold a gun swords or anything in anyway to take a life we are not like the M class's that can take care of the problem directly." Then a Man in the uniform of the Nintenguard with the Nintenguard bagged on my left side came in and take a sit at one of the tables Pit and Falco recognize him as  Commandos McCloud subordinate as for Vicky it the first time that she meet someone from the Nintenguard "Ovalsan, " ask Falco "What being you here?" Then Ovalsan look at Falco says "Oh been sent here to report in on the Medusa situation and I also heard that Palutena got herself a new guest hope she get here before breakfast is over because I have some test to run on her just some flash cards to see how different her world is from the one I used to be from. " Elsewhere in Palutena Palace Kelly seem to lost "How can someone find their way around here?" Thought kelly who seem took a wrong turn down a hall with portraits of what she think to be past heros "They must have interesting war hero." Thought Kelly when she see them then she see hear something ringing at the dead end and see some kind of right hand glove with some kind of button display on it Kelly put it on a map display pop up showing her way to the main dining room Kelly took the quickest route when she got there Kelly see a new face that is Ovalsan that seem to be looking at what seem to be a smartphone then Ovalsan spotted Kelly and says "Hey you must be Kelly sit next to me please." Then Kelly reluctantly sit next to him then he introduces himself "Am Ovalsan Ivan I'm been sent by the Nintenguard on the sudden return of Medusa situation ink keep you out of trouble." "Nice to meet you mr Ivan." Replied Kelly. Then Falco says from across the table "He a subordinate to a friend of mys." "Indeed, " replied Ovalsan "but I won't say to who but am have order from him to run some simple tests on Kelly they are just simple flashcards some are MI based since I hear she from MI like myself but I'll be doing it at noon in one of the small room that Paleteria have set up for us." "Well," say Vicky "I'm going to the bank to account for Kelly so she can have some money while she here." "It better not be at one of that Cheapskate raccoons Bank." Say Falco "Hey" says Vicky "not everyone earns a living in Blood Money." Then Falco and Pit look at Ovalsan like some bloodshot eyes Criminal then Vicky to Kelly "Kelly once you are done with Ovalsan little thing meet me at the Little Mac cafe around 3 p.m. by then I'll tell you your appointment at the bank. "Why dose that Raccoon so much to do everyday?" Say Pit "Maybe," say Falco no one can see him with a gun pointing at his head." Then Ovalsan say to Falco "That sound like something he would do." "Hey," says Pit "No talking about him at the table." Then Vicky says "who him?" "Someone," replied Pit "I hopefully you will never meet." But Ovalsan roll his eyes that he know better.

Moment later at one of the small rooms Ovalsan and Kelly get started with Ovalsan flashcards test. "Ok kelly," say Ovalsan "here how it work I will pull out a card that have a word on it and you have to come up what you think it means some will be MI based while other will be on random subjects this will only take a few minutes so let begin. " When Ovalsan pull out the first card the word on it says Big red then Kelly says "That been turned into a ship Harbor." "Interesting." Thought Ovalsan then pull out a card that says Mario then Kelly says "That sound like a neighbor I know he work as a plumber." Ovalsan thought it could be a coincidence the next card says Mackinac Bridge then Kelly says "suit down do to Hyruleing Monster occupying the bridge and nearby Island." That made Ovalsan curious on how that being possible then he pull the next one that say Double Dragon then Kelly "That where I have self-defense class at I know two brothers their Billy and Jimmy  been going their after that one little fight at school when I was eight got a really bad black eye from it but I got older my dad taught me the military CQC." "That is interesting, "says Ovalsan "one last card then you be all set" then Ovalsan pull the last card that simply say Lions then Kelly say "Not into sports in all honesty. " "Same here," say Ovalsan "now with all that been done you are all set to see Vicky." "Thank you. "Say Kelly then she leaves to meet up with Vicky while Ovalsan is writing up on his findings "Seem like those I know in her world are one way or another the real thing," thought Ovalsan "The one thing that intrigues me is that their seem to be a actual Hyrule in the US but it seem their are some misunderstandings and I bet that the van she came may tell more but I better report the test results first before I take personal action."